• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What If You Knew Absolutely Everything in the World?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What If You Knew Absolutely Everything in the World?

I’ll bet that you’ve heard about this theory that we only use 10% of our brain’s potential and if we could do more than that, we’d have superpowers, teleport and maybe time-travel.
This is a century-old myth that got everyone hooked on the idea that if we had more knowledge, we could surpass Einstein. Neurologists have now disproven it, saying that on any given day, we’re able to use 100% of our brain. So, what would happen if we gained infinite knowledge?

https://youtu.be/nNGbWiT7EIE

A conundrum as complex as life itself. Knowing everything means you would know nothing.

eE6okxre_400x400.jpg

https://youtu.be/xP-ZwmCPBAs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw it not too long ago and liked it at least for a while... but totally blanked on how it ended. Mustn't have been too memorable. Something about lots of powerful addicts and things getting cutthroat and murderous, basically a moralistic tale about "drugs r bad mkay"?

I saw it not too long ago and liked it at least for a while... but totally blanked on how it ended. Mustn't have been too memorable. Something about lots of powerful addicts and things getting cutthroat and murderous, basically a moralistic tale about "drugs r bad mkay"?

Watch it again, I could tell you how it ended but don't want to spoil it for you.

That movie looks awesome. Definitely going to check it out.

Excellent movie definitely worth your time and the cost of admission!!

Limitless is a great flick for sure

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

The plot twists and turns a bit, it’s not a nail biter but give this one your attention for the full 1.5 hrs, I think you’ll like it

The plot twists and turns a bit, it’s not a nail biter but give this one your attention for the full 1.5 hrs, I think you’ll like it

I did actually watch the whole thing, I just tend to forget stuff that gets lame, predictable, hokey, or otherwise unmemorable. Like the final 30 minutes of this last Star Wars movie. Mawkish and maudlin, insipid and vacuous. Pukealicious. The editor says that's not a word but it should be.

I'll probably check it out again tho, Limitless. Cooper is pretty good at least.

Back