• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Important info: delays due to governments' corona policies; US warehouse not effected

IML Gear Cream!
2020.05.18 Update from Announcement Sticky:

We have just uploaded 500+ tracking numbers for orders placed by customers all over the world except the USA, Italy and Taiwan. There are still delays with shipping to these countries from warehouse 2. We are checking situation daily and ship all as soon as possible. Situation should get better within days.
Tracking number were uploaded both to our site into order details and our system also sent email notifications. Don`t forget checking your spam folders.
Once we have more news, we announce all.
Thank you for patience.

2020.06.16 Update from Announcement Sticky:

So folks.
I have checked tracking numbers for the very first packages we shipped from W2. both to the USA and to other countries all over the world.

Packages to Europe arrive just great.

Packages to the USA arriving right now. First customers have received their orders from February.
Yes, shipping takes up to 17-25 days, but it was always like this for W2.

W1 can ship still within EU only. It could be that shipping to the USA and other countries becomes available in July only.

Shipping to Taiwan from W2 still not available yet. Korea had lots of returns. We will have to use another way, looking for solution. The regular way we used earlier is not available yet.
The only major pending issue touches US customers who placed orders from W1 starting since the 2nd half of March. Those orders can not be shipped from W1 and as said earlier, it may take up to July. If you wish, we can move your order to W2 and ship asap from W2. We will work with such customers individually. Contact form is available on our site basicstero.ws
Everything else seems normalizing. Please have patience. You all get your orders soon. And don`t forget to film the unpacking process as per ordering conditions. It is a mandatory condition to claim broken or missing items. We were really stressed these months and could do some human mistakes, although we always pay full attention to this.
W2 is working well now and orders can be placed. Our promotions for cryptocurrency still running!

Is shipping USA domestic still unaffected? I just put in an order this morning hoping to get it within the week. Thanks!!

Is shipping USA domestic still unaffected? I just put in an order this morning hoping to get it within the week. Thanks!!

I have had no issues, two orders in the past 60 days roughly!

That’s what like to hear! It’s been a while since I’ve ordered from basic. Plus with the world going to shit, I’m looking forward to running with these guys again!

I have had no issues, two orders in the past 60 days roughly!

Back