• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MK 677 Vs. Tren's Insomnia?

Mk-677 would probably make it easier to stay asleep due to it putting you in the deep sleep state. But as far as actually getting to sleep melatonin is always my go to.

Mk-677 would probably make it easier to stay asleep due to it putting you in the deep sleep state. But as far as actually getting to sleep melatonin is always my go to.

I'm interested in MK-677, I have crazy thrashing nightmares. My chick cant even sleep in the same bed.
Do you think that it would help? I've done HGH and it helped a little at 4iu before bed.

Can't take melatonin or allergy meds cause the dreams are way worse. What time and dosage of MK-677 is effective and do you experience any weird sides?

how well does MK-677 fight the insomnia from Tren A?

Doing it right now and it’s working well for me. Taking a lower dose of Tren tho so the insomnia prob isn’t as bad as a bigger dose. But I’m sleeping very well. Waking up slightly earlier than normal but falling asleep and staying asleep is A+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in MK-677, I have crazy thrashing nightmares. My chick cant even sleep in the same bed.
Do you think that it would help? I've done HGH and it helped a little at 4iu before bed.

Can't take melatonin or allergy meds cause the dreams are way worse. What time and dosage of MK-677 is effective and do you experience any weird sides?

Mk-677 will have the same sides as take real hgh. 10mg is supposed to be a 2iu equivalent. I always recommend to start at the 10mgs and then work your way up if sides like numb hands and water retention aren’t to bad for the person. I’d say if the hgh before bed helped a lot that would be a good time for this. Some split am and pm dose, some all at once morning or night. May have to play around alittle to find your sweet spot.

It has helped me a bit before, but I also keep tren at 350 mg/wk or lower when I run it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

What's your usual dosage?
Any morningtime grogginess? I hate that so much.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I'm at 50mg ed of Tren A and 133mg of Test e3d. My sleep is pretty bad. I wake up about every 60-90 like clockwork and it sucks. I'm also wide awake at 5:00am

I have honestly yet to use it. I’ll be on it very soon tho. Before it just hasn’t been the right time to toss it in the mix but the time has arrived.
I’m just going by what I’ve told others to do as far as dosage and times. I usually have people start 10mg am and see how they feel a few days in and we make adjustments from there. I haven’t had anyone really complain of morning time grogginess on it yet. It seems most like to split 10mg an and 10pm.

IML Gear Cream!

I take 25mg at night time, and it helps me sleep threw the night but in the begging it would wake me up in the middle of the night from hunger. So went out and bought a t some caisen to drink before bed and I'm good to go. Love the stuff but I take 3 says on 1 off also.some people take 10 in the morning and 10 at night but I can't makes me to tired. Just sleep and eat but the hunger subsides eventually

Sweet, I'm going to pick up a bottle this Friday.
I'm a chronic night eater anyway, so that's not a big deal.
On HGH or when I used to do EQ i'd get up an 2am and kill an entire box of cereal or a few pieces of toast and a quart of milk. As long as I can go back to sleep the night eating doesn't bother me.
Its the thrashing and waking so keyed up it takes 2-3 hours and a steam in the shower to get back to sleep that really sucks.

Thanks for sharing about ya'lls experience with it.

Oh I meant usual dosage of Melantonin?

Oh I meant usual dosage of Melantonin?

Oh lmao I buy the 5mg chewable gummies like a child. But bro 30min before I want to pass out I take one and 10min later my eyes are so heavy Ronnie Coleman himself couldn’t press them open!!

Sweet, I'm going to pick up a bottle this Friday.
I'm a chronic night eater anyway, so that's not a big deal.
On HGH or when I used to do EQ i'd get up an 2am and kill an entire box of cereal or a few pieces of toast and a quart of milk. As long as I can go back to sleep the night eating doesn't bother me.
Its the thrashing and waking so keyed up it takes 2-3 hours and a steam in the shower to get back to sleep that really sucks.

Thanks for sharing about ya'lls experience with it.

Where you going to order from??? Hard to find legit and properly dosed mk677.. also melatonin and mk677 work awesome together for me..

Where you going to order from??? Hard to find legit and properly dosed mk677.. also melatonin and mk677 work awesome together for me..

Hey I think I know a guy lol check out SPS sub forum we have a rep doing a log and garlic chicken is also running our mk-677 and he’s a real dude. He would say it sucked if it did.

Hey I think I know a guy lol check out SPS sub forum we have a rep doing a log and garlic chicken is also running our mk-677 and he’s a real dude. He would say it sucked if it did.
Cool I'll check it out. I really want to buy certified legit mk677 to compare to the stuff I've been using on and ou ff for over a year.

does this stuff do the same as GH? Does it create new muscle cells?

does this stuff do the same as GH? Does it create new muscle cells?

So 10mg is comparable to running 2iu if hgh. We have logs in our sub forum and more detailed descriptions with studies to back up how it works and what it does.

It increases hgh production in the body so that would be a yes. It’s going to have the same effects as if you were taking actual hgh. Obv not as strong as hgh injections but it’s neck and neck if you read reviews of people that have used it. All the same sides and all the benefits.

I didn't find anything that specifically answered my question.

Personally I would test it out man. Like I said earlier I’m running Tren right now and taking the MK at night. I’ve been sleeping really good to be honest. Woke up this morning slightly sweaty from the Tren but I can fall asleep and stay asleep and that’s what’s most important to me especially running Tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back