• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Power lifter -> Bodybuilder: From the Hospital to the Stage

IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone, pictures coming soon

Today was a short and simple workout:

Overhead press 5x5
Side raise 2x20
Rear raise 2x20
Abs

Haven’t heard back from Vision
:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/JaBCJRNvxy8

Little flex action, the physique is shifting now that the gym is open again and I’m a bit more motivated to adhere to the diet

Am running some Euro HGH to help with recovery and highly recommend it!

Alright everyone! Monday my cycle for September 16th, looking at about 15/16 weeks so timing on some things are going to be key

My layout has changed a bit but here’s my rationale:

Test/Tren: 2Ml / week
This is a very solid baseline and the Tren should do wonders for recovery and recomp.

Once I’m about 10 weeks out I will add an additional 250mg/week of Sust and slide into the meet (maxing 750mg total test / 300mg total Tren)

Right now I’m 107 days out from the meet

60 days out I will throw in 30mg of dbol
This will just work in the background and assist with recovery and protein synthesis

30 days out I layer on 30mg of superdrol in the hopes of some strength gains

10 days out I layer in a toxic dosage of halo (I don’t have this yet) but probably 30-50mg a day for the last ten days. This will optimize the CNS for strength expression.

Working in the background of all this will be
2IU HGH— 1iu am 1iu pm
10IU insulin on workout days (novo-R)

I am taking some Caber will need to get some more, I get Gyno just looking at Tren it’s awful. Took my first 1mg tab today
Thinking 3x a week but I’d like to get away with less maybe 2

Get Shredded!
https://youtu.be/xggOw31hlcg

[FONT=&quot]I am not saying that bench press is the king of chest hypertrophy movements, but I am saying if you get [/FONT]stronger for reps[FONT=&quot] you can guarantee you've packed on some size.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am a big advocate of, under most circumstances, clean well executed reps. Regardless of your goal being size or strength you simply benefit more from a well executed repetition than not.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bouncing (Momentum)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Heaving (changing your leverages giving you mechanical advantage)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dancing (Honestly, no idea)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Butt lifting (change in positioning, leverages)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Doing the stanky leg (Still nothing, aside from a camp what are you doing?)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]all detract from your goal, they don't improve it. They create the illusion of strength which will have even less carryover to growing muscle or expressing strength in controlled conditions.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bouncing 405 off your chest doesn't mean you can cleanly press 455[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bouncing 405 off your chest isn't going to generate hypertrophy, it will generate momentum off your chest requiring the muscle to do even less work.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lift clean, eat health and you can more clearly monitor progress.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Current Cylce[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]EP[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Test 250 / Tren 150 - 2ml week[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Orals on standby and will be implemented at a later date.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hey everyone, wanted to provide a little update on how my journey to a 500+ bench is going. Well... pretty damn good![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Had a little supplement obstacle the other week where I was having some high blood pressure, so I cut all orals and removed the tren. Things are going much better now. Switched my cycle to Euro Pharmacies Masteron/Test and will layer in Dbol once I get back from vacation.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Training is going great on the EP Masteron and Test.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This week is my last workout before another Deload (Seems I have been deloading a lot lately!). Going to Mexico on the 9th and coming back the 13th. Cut my training cycle short by 1 week and will just use this trip as my deload time. Am therefor going to push it pretty heavy on Wednesday and try to get some overreaching in. When I come back next week we will ease back into a moderate pace[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So as you can see 7/4 workout (will actually be Wednesday) I will likely hit 455 again, maybe 460, then drop to 395 for my singles.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7/11 I will be on vacation[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7/18 I will come back and maybe throw in a variation like a band or and rebuild. I am not sure what I will do, I may just build back off 455/460[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ultimately by 8/1 or 8/8 I want to see a convergence of my heavy 90% single and my working sets.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So cheers to 8/8 hitting 455/460 for 5x1[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When i get back from Mexico I will be throwing in some Dbol, so that will give me a nice little boost.[/FONT]

https://youtu.be/WORSz8uvnhQ

One of my biggest tips for growing a bigger bench is to keep performance benchmarks that are based on clean and consistent repitions. That means NO BOUNCING!

If you want to get bigger, you have to get stronger for reps.

Where people go wrong, is they chase reps at the expense of quality. As a result the reps often moving as a result of as much momentum as muscle intention.

Stay strong, stay humble.

Oh snap, been a few sense I have done an update. Training is going great.

https://youtu.be/53yNCoh6h2M

As you can see I have a general direction I am going:

RHqqAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

The death march is going, hit me with questions!

Current Cycle (increased test and NPP on 7/20 to the numbers below)
500 Test
200 NPP
300 EQ
400 masteron
20mg Dbol

Everything is there for a reason, only thing I want to immediately increase is masteron to 600, but currently can't.
I will get rid of Dbol in about 3-4 more weeks and may or may not swap it out.

Huge week last week:
https://youtu.be/HYnKKt7NZVU

Next week is my last week vs the band, then we will step back in load and focus on a 4 week straight weight wave which will HOPEFULLY land me around 485-495lbs gym bench in 4 weeks. From that I will peak/taper and press 2-3% more in competition.
Tomorrow is my last bench vs micro band.
Then 4 more week death march.

New video coming tomorrow!!!

Huge week last week:
https://youtu.be/HYnKKt7NZVU

Next week is my last week vs the band, then we will step back in load and focus on a 4 week straight weight wave which will HOPEFULLY land me around 485-495lbs gym bench in 4 weeks. From that I will peak/taper and press 2-3% more in competition.
Tomorrow is my last bench vs micro band.
Then 4 more week death march.

New video coming tomorrow!!!
Legit work brother

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Cycle updateM/W/F/S - 1ml Sust / 1ml NPP / 1ml Masteron60mg anavar ED20mg Superdrol EDHad some appetite issues the past week, I gotta eat damnit lol. Am excited for competition prep to conclude. Then we cut and see how the physique is looking under all this fat :)Only thing I am going to be ordering soon is some Halo I would like to load up that 10 days out from competition.
[FONT=&quot]
https://youtu.be/UoXcMh1pNxw

Im expecting 490 to move better than this 480 come next Tuesday
Competition is september 26th
[/FONT]

Back