• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren Cough on shred mix

Wiseguy

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question,

I like to hear your experience as far as tren cough while using a cut mix like Test P/TrenA/MastP. Is the cough milder due to the mix, same, worse?

Thanks.

It’s likely not existent. I’ve only had the cough a couple of few times but never with a mixed syringe or a blend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve gotten the “Tren Cough” on any of the shorter water compounds including Mast and Test Prop. Tren still had me thinking I’d die whereas the others were a coughing fit.

Tren E has never had me wretching like a... wretch, but maybe I’ve just been lucky.

Had a hell of a coughing fit after a 1 cc injection of a cut mix.

I’ve had the cough from 1cc of cyp before. Just the right spot! Not as bad when the compound is tren tho!

The reason I asked was because I have not had a cough on a mix injection. Was wondering if the diluting it with the other two compounds had anything to do with with. Thanks everyone.

what is the suggested Cabor dosage for Tp/TA/MP 75mg each eod injections?

what is the suggested Cabor dosage for Tp/TA/MP 75mg each eod injections?

I wouldn’t say there’s a suggested dose. Totally depends on the person. At that level of gear, hopefully none. I tend to get gyno-symptoms pretty easily. I’ve used .25-.5 caber a week with good effect under such circumstances.

Having it on hand to pull the rip-cord if need be is most important.

I wouldn’t say there’s a suggested dose. Totally depends on the person. At that level of gear, hopefully none. I tend to get gyno-symptoms pretty easily. I’ve used .25-.5 caber a week with good effect under such circumstances.

Having it on hand to pull the rip-cord if need be is most important.

Understood. Never had to use Caber nor did I ever experience Gyno issues. But will have it on had as insurance. Appreciate the feedback.

Solid info has been given already you definitely can experience tren cough on a mix but less likely , As for the caber it’s totally individual and best if you’re able to get bloodwork. But from my experience as long as you keep you’re E2 in check shouldn’t t have problem with prolactin.

Back