• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

extremely low dosage

Reaction score
Total Thanks0 0 Posts Find all thanked posts by gr
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone, first post, first and sole question I have (so far) on steroid usage.

I have been working out for a couple years now, with quite good results, but then I hit a plateau despite all efforts, possibly because of my age (I am now in my mid 40s).
I tried everything, from crazy intensity to crazy caloric intakes, for about 9 months now, with no bulking at all. So, I have been thinking to resort to a steroid cycle.

Given I am paranoid about side effects, and at the same time I am not looking for monster mass - just a kick to my current stasis -
I was wondering if a cycle of, say, Dianabol on extremely low dosage would be:

- entirely ineffective, a waste of time and money while exposing myself to health risks for nothing?
- still bound to require stacking other substances to counteract side effects?

And by extremely low dosage, I mean half or 1/3rd of the "beginner" dosage.
Just wondering. Hope you can share some advice.

Thanks

I would read up on the forum. All the stickies and posts regarding beginners. You will learn a lot and probably get your questions answered. Lots of great information.

Max
Dianabol would not be my choice whatsoever. Bloodwork (total, free test, estradiol) and TRT possibly would be my first step.

Increasing your testosterone levels would be a safer route for sure. Dbol at extremely low dose would probably be a waste of time but a normal dose would prolly blow you up good, but it’s very temporary so...

Checklist:
Get hormone and lipid panels (bloodwork)
get PCT and ancillaries (nolva,clomid, Arimidex/aromasin)
get a few vials of test (long ester)
Box of pins (22g and 25g)

procedure:
clean vial tops and practice sanitation of gear tools
draw 1ml of test (e or c) 250 with 22g pin
change needle to 25g (use a new 25g poker each injection)
pin 1ml in glutes on Monday and 1ml on Thursday
repeat this every week for 12-16 weeks
practice progressive overload in your workouts

run pct protocol 2-3 weeks after your cycle ends

I wouldn’t personally run an oral only cycle, so if you want to use the dbol use it at 25mg everyday for the last 4 weeks of your cycle

keep on top of bloodwork and sides

post bloods on ASF in sub forum of chosen labs

I second MILF's advice.

D-bol sucks IMO.
Got a great name for itself when women swimmers used it back in the day to trounce the rest of the globe in the Olympics, which any steroid would do.

250mg Test/ 200mg of deca for 12 weeks is going to give you much better results with far less problems than a dbol cycle.
You're going to shoot yourself in the nuts being a pussy and cause more damage than results achieved. Dbol isn't going to do shit for you at 5-10mg a day.
Unless you're a top tier athlete looking to shave off a single point off your lap time, D-bol isn't going to make you happy. Even then, not a great idea.

Its normal to be freaked out, my first couple pins I was shaking like a terrier shitting peach seeds, now its like taking an aspirin.
Don't let the needle stigma put you off. If you can't give yourself a painless injection, steroids ain't for you.
Just make sure you clean up your pins, chicks hate finding that shit in the shower.lol

With a dbol only for a first run you Will get results but 95%water and it will all be gone once the compound is discontinued. The first cycle is the best cycle you will have so dont waste it on a dbol only. Test only at 400 a week for 10 to 12 would be ideal for what you are looking for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, first post, first and sole question I have (so far) on steroid usage.

I have been working out for a couple years now, with quite good results, but then I hit a plateau despite all efforts, possibly because of my age (I am now in my mid 40s).
I tried everything, from crazy intensity to crazy caloric intakes, for about 9 months now, with no bulking at all. So, I have been thinking to resort to a steroid cycle.

Given I am paranoid about side effects, and at the same time I am not looking for monster mass - just a kick to my current stasis -
I was wondering if a cycle of, say, Dianabol on extremely low dosage would be:

- entirely ineffective, a waste of time and money while exposing myself to health risks for nothing?
- still bound to require stacking other substances to counteract side effects?

And by extremely low dosage, I mean half or 1/3rd of the "beginner" dosage.
Just wondering. Hope you can share some advice.

Thanks

Test e 500/ 300 deca. Get your weight up, great cycle almost no sides

There are countless reasons to only run Test the first few cycles.....................If you don't know what I'm talking about then you haven't done enough research..

There are lots of good dudes here on ASF with tons of knowledge and experience to offer. Filter out the BS and idiots and ask educated questions. It’ll take you far.

Yes it is a leap from, “I’ll pop a few tabs and get a little bigger” to “I’m stabbing myself on purpose in the bathroom and injecting steroids.” But it’s actually safer and better for you in the long run.

IML Gear Cream!
I see it everywhere now.......2 or 3 compounds on first cycle.....What a waste of time the stickys are...NO one reads them anymore...No one researches shit anymore and I for one am F***ing sick of the spoon feeding........Things here I must confess, was better when we didn't wipe their asses,and tell them exactly what they wanted to hear.............Sorry but it's getting over-barring..!!! the real guys out there with real "Q".not the BS of the Day...............New guys do your part and we will do ours, and that is to share our goods and bads,and try to atleast point you in the right direction....

What a waste of time the stickys are...NO one reads them anymore...No one researches shit anymore and I for one am F***ing sick of the spoon feeding........Things here I must confess, was better when we didn't wipe their asses,and tell them exactly what they wanted to hear.............Sorry but it's getting over-barring..!!! the real guys out there with real "Q".not the BS of the Day...............

:)

test e only 500 mg wk. very simple,very effective. then add something( deca) next time after u see how it affects u.(have clomid,nolvadex on hand) dont overthink it.keep it simple good luck!

I dont know if it was covered yet, but at your age you should ask your doctor to test your Testosterone levels, you may have low test and they have many option to help you with this that dont require needles

Definitely test only first cycle, if you jump on a stack and have any side effects, you won't know which is the culprit. That said sounds like you do need to do ALOT of reading before going on.

Back