• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Knowledge seeking

Humachine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question. What is the difference from Tren A or Tren E versus Tren base? Reason I'm asking I was about to order some Test p and Mast p and some Tren A and run that together but I see the tren base and not quite versed on that yet just wondering?

No I've run for about 3 years now on and off and not my first time with tren either just not quite acquainted with tren base yet is it something you would mix with test p and mast p??

No I've run for about 3 years now on and off and not my first time with tren either just not quite acquainted with tren base yet is it something you would mix with test p and mast p??

You want to use tren ace with mast p and prop. That the best recomp there is, imo

Tren base is good pre workout nice little extra kick in the ass I wouldn’t cycle with it everyday tho. Strong stuff

Thx 401 that's what I was wondering for knowledge purposes and while I'm making a list of things I need was wondering if I should put that on it thx bro

Thx 401 that's what I was wondering for knowledge purposes and while I'm making a list of things I need was wondering if I should put that on it thx bro

Tren base has no Ester so it starts working rather instantly. I’m talking about in a hour or two. That’s why @A. font401 says it’s a preworkout. It hits quick and hard. But for a cycle you want Tren A and if you need a kick pwo Tren base is your guy. Remember to be mindful of the amount you use if your already on a Tren cycle you have to take that into account using Tren base is more mg added to your daily/weekly dose. For example if your morning pin is usually 75mg test p/ 75mg Tren a/75 mast prop and you know you want to pin Tren base preworkout that day skip the Tren Ace that morning or only pin 25mg that morning of tren Ace and pwo pin 50mg of Tren base . I hope that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok question I ordered 3 vials tri-blend ,test prop,tren a,mast p and 2 vials Deca 300 mg and 2 vials test iso what would be the best way to run that into a 12 to 16 week cycle trying to gain mass and lose body fat should I start with the deca and test iso or should I run the tri blend the transfer to the to the deca or start with the deca and transfer to the tri blend??

Ok question I ordered 3 vials tri-blend ,test prop,tren a,mast p and 2 vials Deca 300 mg and 2 vials test iso what would be the best way to run that into a 12 to 16 week cycle trying to gain mass and lose body fat should I start with the deca and test iso or should I run the tri blend the transfer to the to the deca or start with the deca and transfer to the tri blend??

Gorilla Farm Contest Killabe
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...read.php?t=94856&share_type=t&link_source=app

The cycle in this log is very similar and should answer your question .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back