• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coming back

TrenTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up guys? I used to be on this board under a different name but it wasn’t for very long and I couldn’t remember the fucking name so I made this account. I was over at brotherhood of pain for a while but fuck that place. Anyway I decided to come back to ASF now and most likely start home brewing. I was doing some research and it doesn’t look too difficult. So I’m here mostly to research that and find a reliable raws sponsor.

Welcome Back

Max

Thanks guys. And if anyone has experience with some of the raws sponsors on here let me know what’s up. I’ve always used local suppliers for oil but it seems that most of the raws sponsors are non local. So that makes me a little hesitant.

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome back big man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! I’m looking forward to 2020. 2019 was a shitty year and I didn’t make as much progress as I wanted due to personal issues. But this year is gonna be my year. I’m gonna put my nose to the grind this year and make it happen.

Good to have you . ..BeST OF lUCK ON your JOURNEY

- - - Updated - - -

:stirthepot:..BeST OF lUCK ON your JOURNEY

Thanks everyone! I’m looking forward to 2020. 2019 was a shitty year and I didn’t make as much progress as I wanted due to personal issues. But this year is gonna be my year. I’m gonna put my nose to the grind this year and make it happen.

Welcome to ASF bro and cheers to a new decade!

Back