• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

We need to prepare BigJape34........

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Congrats on your new rep job but we want to help you with some of the stupid questions you may come across and how to answer them. Please feel free to add some questions/answers I might have missed/

Question: List please! Answer: We have a website
Question: Are there any additional codes I can use on top of the 30% off sale you are having? Answer: No you cheap fuck
Question: Do you sell Xanax? Answer: No you drug addict bitch
Question: Do you accept bitcoin? Answer: Yes
Question (same guy): Do you accept WU? Answer: Yes
Question: (same guy): Do you accept MG? Answer: FUCK OFF
Question: Do I place an order through you or the website? Answer: What do you think?
Question: Another sponsor said he will sell me Tren-E for $35 a vial can you match it? Answer: Go buy that bath tub gear
Question: If I order now will I get it tomorrow? Answer: If you order now it will be there by tonight!
BigJape34 please remember to be kind and polite no matter what the cost.

Great list that about sums it up haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just laughed so hard at the Grocery store everyone was looking right at me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just laughed so hard at the Grocery store everyone was looking right at me

Lol. Can you get me 50% off while sending me pins and next day air??

Max

Can I drink the winny?
Will you take Venmo?

...and countless other noob questions hahahaha

Just connect me straight to your guys raw supplier..I am a big "player"

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Yes I can’t believe you didn’t get your pack the hour after funds were transferred

I need your cell number. My gmail isn’t working!!

Max

The only thing I would add to what custom said is be prepared to answer all of the following questions 10 to 15 times a day and that’s not including the guys who send an e mail, then a pm, then they e mail big rich, then they submit a message on the site, then they repeat that process every hour until they get a response. Make sure that response is before they set their phone down after sending it because if not the next steps creating a thread asking if they just got scammed because all communication has stopped lol.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing I would add to what custom said is be prepared to answer all of the following questions 10 to 15 times a day and that’s not including the guys who send an e mail, then a pm, then they e mail big rich, then they submit a message on the site, then they repeat that process every hour until they get a response. Make sure that response is before they set their phone down after sending it because if not the next steps creating a thread asking if they just got scammed because all communication has stopped lol.

Does anyone remember the guy who made a post saying how he thought his test was fake because he didn’t have a libido increase yet and he said something like everytime I run test I get a pimple on my chest in the same spot and that hasn’t happened either? I thought he was trolling at first but unfortunately he was dead serious lol

Get Shredded!
Does anyone remember the guy who made a post saying how he thought his test was fake because he didn’t have a libido increase yet and he said something like everytime I run test I get a pimple on my chest in the same spot and that hasn’t happened either? I thought he was trolling at first but unfortunately he was dead serious lol

Hahahaha...yep. Pimple test guy...made me think of turkey with a pop up thermometer for when it was done.

Lmao wtf

Can you state for the record which anabolic genius you’re referring to

Quoting my own quote...but i *had* to.

One of the threads rich bumped already has a "what does the bump do?" question. I thought about replying to it and saying ask bigjape... :laughat:
Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What is exact t/a time???

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Where are you guys located? I’m trying to figure out how long it will take to get to me once shipped?
Hmmm location location...
Maybe not a good idea?!?!? LMAO

Quoting my own quote...but i *had* to.

One of the threads rich bumped already has a "what does the bump do?" question. I thought about replying to it and saying ask bigjape... :laughat:
ASF or cocaine?

Back