• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cop Assaults Wife After Confronted About His Steroid Use

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cop Assaults Wife After Confronted About His Steroid Use

john-brawley.jpg

Police detective John Brawley was placed on administrative leave following his arrest for domestic assault.

John Robert Brawley, Jr., a detective with the Little Rock Police Department (LRPD), was arrested by Benton Police officers on January 8, 2020. The arrest took place after officers responded to a report of a domestic disturbance at a residence on Robinwood Court in Benton, Arkansas. The 40-year old detective was charged with misdemeanor domestic assault in the third degree on a family or household member.

LRPD spokesperson Eric Barnes said that Detective Brawley had been placed on administrative leave pending the results of an internal investigation by the LRPD Professional Standards Section.
Little Rock Detective Brawley was arguing with his wife over anabolic steroids.

The official arrest report from the Benton Police Department revealed that the domestic disturbance revolved around Detective Brawley’s alleged use of anabolic steroids.

Angela Browley, the detective’s wife, was reportedly upset over her husband’s use of anabolic steroids. She discovered a bag of what she suspected were oral steroid pills in his gym bag. Brawley had previously used steroids but his wife thought that he had stopped.

Angela confronted and asked her husband if he was using steroids once again. Angela did not want her husband to use steroids. The argument escalated to the point where Detective Brawley pushed his wife outside the doorway of their home around midnight.

The domestic disturbance occurred in the presence of Angela’s daughter. The daughter did not witness the assault but heard her mother tell Detective Brawley to stop pushing her. The daughter called 911 following her mother’s instructions.

Angela told Benton Police that she did not believe her husband intended to hurt her. However, officers were still required to automatically arrest Detective Brawley due to the allegation of physical contact.

Detective Brawley was booked at the Saline County Jail. He was immediately released on bond. Brawley is scheduled to appear in court for an arraignment hearing on February 10, 2020.

Where I copied it from (FB) says he was on many forums. Possible ASF members.......DON"T BAN ME LOL

looks like he could use some clen, get rid of one of those chins

He got his gear 2x1 on sale. 50% off (potency).

”Officer Onpoint’s wife found his stash in the family pantry of Little Debbies. She was about to make her signature Swiss Rolls a la Cheez Wiz when she noticed some small white pills. From experience she knew they weren’t oxyxcontins and in her frustration spilled her Meister Brau beer. She calmly lit a Newport and said “Bubba, ah doan wantchu using them steeroids. Mah brother used them an he couldn’t fuck me as good as Deddy did.”
It was at that point the violence ensued.

”Officer Onpoint’s wife found his stash in the family pantry of Little Debbies. She was about to make her signature Swiss Rolls a la Cheez Wiz when she noticed some small white pills. From experience she knew they weren’t oxyxcontins and in her frustration spilled her Meister Brau beer. She calmly lit a Newport and said “Bubba, ah doan wantchu using them steeroids. Mah brother used them an he couldn’t fuck me as good as Deddy did.”

Is it weird I found this strangely arousing and was hoping more of the story?

Get Shredded!

but did he have deca dick?

Well, she should have kept her mouth shut.

It's BJBitch. You guys didn't know? and his gear is legit- he knows everything and he doesn't cock ride sources- except for one

LOL dude needs to lay off roids and the doughnuts and get on a diet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL dude needs to lay off roids and the doughnuts and get on a diet!

diet is in check 12% BF, need cycle advice, just pinned 100mg of tren no strength increase no libido increase I think gear is bunk. feeling tired thinking of adding dbol

macros are
Breafast 1 cup of coffee 2 chocolate eclair donuts
lunch 1 cup of coffee crispy chicken sandwich from popeyes small fries
evening 1 cup of coffee 6 pack krispy kremes
dinner diet coke 2 marie calenders pot pie

Wonder if wife is a porker ~~~ thinking we need nudes of his bride ? lol-OD
good point, cops like the power trip, women who like cops are also power trippers, its definitely not for the lifestyle

diet is in check 12% BF, need cycle advice, just pinned 100mg of tren no strength increase no libido increase I think gear is bunk. feeling tired thinking of adding dbol

macros are

LMAO!! Sounds about right!

macros are
”I don’t compete, but I could if I wanted to.”

Back