• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Iso and Sten Logger Needed

I appreciate you considering me, but like I said in my previous post to drealdeal I’m not looking to log atm :D This is a great chance for someone to run 2 great exotics :twothumbs: I have used stenbolone and iso together and the combination is fierce, its a mean combination with no sides at all

Well your definitely considered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My "daily grind" log is mainly PSL, but Ive also used Gear Church, Praetorian Gear and even some old MFL gears :) As off lately I haven’t been in a log-zone so my updates are few and random :D
I know what you mean bro. I been trying to be more active here lately. I used to spend hours on these boards especially ASF.Still is in my opinion the best one.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

We may have to move this to the anabolic section to get more views.

gentleman jump on this opportunity that's presented.
and if some of you guys are not ready to go on right away I'm sure, they'll be willing to work something out if you have to wait a month or so.. I'm not putting words in their mouth but it's worth a shot.. just get on the opportunity while it's here!

If I didn't have an obligation to another sponsor I would jump all over this. Sten is on my to do list as well as dhb.

WTH is going on here?!?!? No one is going to jump on this opportunity? That’s crazy man I thought by now several would have been willing. This is actually a cycle I plan on running sometime in 2020. Unfortunately Im not applying, I just took my last pin of short esters yesterday and I’m currently going to do a mini pct just to clear out before starting back up. Yea I’m nervous this will be my first time not on at least trt in 4 or 5 years. Hopefully I can last 8 weeks but at a minimum I’m forcing myself to go 30 days with absolutely nothing except some tamoxifen, Clomiphene, hcg, and hmg.

1/2ml of each daily for 8 weeks oughta do it!
Slin Pin 29g
Max

WTH is going on here?!?!? No one is going to jump on this opportunity? That’s crazy man I thought by now several would have been willing. This is actually a cycle I plan on running sometime in 2020. Unfortunately Im not applying, I just took my last pin of short esters yesterday and I’m currently going to do a mini pct just to clear out before starting back up. Yea I’m nervous this will be my first time not on at least trt in 4 or 5 years. Hopefully I can last 8 weeks but at a minimum I’m forcing myself to go 30 days with absolutely nothing except some tamoxifen, Clomiphene, hcg, and hmg.
Dude I always gotta force myself even on a cruise dose. I'm an addict lol.

Get Shredded!
A lot has to do with timing, some guys are mid way in bulks this time of year.
But yes it is a great opportunity, I'm sure someone is looking to get back on or looking to tailor his bulk with something..

Dude I always gotta force myself even on a cruise dose. I'm an addict lol.

haha I’m the same way bro. Usually during my cruise I’m looking for excuses to add other compounds like “ oh my knees kinda hurt I need to add in 300mg of deca or you know I could use a libido boost I’m going to add some mast e lol. I’ve been blasting and cruising for what is actually 5 years going on 6 after I just did the math. Originally I was saying 3-4 years. Most of that time I was blasting honestly and my cruises were either really short or I was running low dosed cycles calling them a cruise. I’m going to blast HCG for the first two weeks so that shouldn’t be hard and then just continue on nolvadex/clomid for another 2 weeks. The plan is after that to go another 30 days with nothing but realistically I’ll probably go 2 weeks. I was considering using sarms during this time as I’ve seen people mention running low doses of sarms during a pct and still being able to recover natural test. I don’t plan on recovering my natural test I’m staying on trt for the long haul. My main purpose of doing this is to clean out and reset my androgen sensitivity if that’s even a real thing. Another big reason is to help reduce scar tissue. The vast majority of this last 5 years I’ve used a 25g needle at a minimum of EOD. When I start back I’ll be looking into using slin pins more and 27g needles for bigger injections.

haha I’m the same way bro. Usually during my cruise I’m looking for excuses to add other compounds like “ oh my knees kinda hurt I need to add in 300mg of deca or you know I could use a libido boost I’m going to add some mast e lol. I’ve been blasting and cruising for what is actually 5 years going on 6 after I just did the math. Originally I was saying 3-4 years. Most of that time I was blasting honestly and my cruises were either really short or I was running low dosed cycles calling them a cruise. I’m going to blast HCG for the first two weeks so that shouldn’t be hard and then just continue on nolvadex/clomid for another 2 weeks. The plan is after that to go another 30 days with nothing but realistically I’ll probably go 2 weeks. I was considering using sarms during this time as I’ve seen people mention running low doses of sarms during a pct and still being able to recover natural test. I don’t plan on recovering my natural test I’m staying on trt for the long haul. My main purpose of doing this is to clean out and reset my androgen sensitivity if that’s even a real thing. Another big reason is to help reduce scar tissue. The vast majority of this last 5 years I’ve used a 25g needle at a minimum of EOD. When I start back I’ll be looking into using slin pins more and 27g needles for bigger injections.
Lmfao...especially the deca part.

I tried lol

gentleman jump on this opportunity that's presented.
and if some of you guys are not ready to go on right away I'm sure, they'll be willing to work something out if you have to wait a month or so.. I'm not putting words in their mouth but it's worth a shot.. just get on the opportunity while it's here!

Absolutely!!! We don’t mind waiting for the right person because the last thing we want is a bum logger who doesn’t want to put in work.

Well the longer you last the better i did 4 months, by month 2 i lost my dick and turned lean as hell i looked like shit. First test dose i came to my senses. Fuck

Last edited:
Well the longer you last the better i did 4 months, by month 2 i lost my dick and turned lean as hell i looked like shit. First test dose i came to my senses. Fuck

No way in hell im doing 4 months lol. I stay on testosterone year round so I think for what I’m looking to accomplish honestly 30-45 days is enough. Probably won’t even go to 2 full months the more thought I put into it

I spoke to that one guy he's actually going into a PCT relatively soon.. :(

As you know we’re in no rush my brother the right guy will come and kill it when the time is right... Most guys don’t want to post pics but that’s ok because who wants to read a log with no pics ? Not me !

As you know we’re in no rush my brother the right guy will come and kill it when the time is right... Most guys don’t want to post pics but that’s ok because who wants to read a log with no pics ? Not me !

Yea lots don't me being one of em which is why I never participate in logs. But ur right who would want to see a log with no pics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yea lots don't me being one of em which is why I never participate in logs. But ur right who would want to see a log with no pics.

I get it brother I really do ppl want to remain anonymous and do their thing but to the ppl wanting free gear and show others how it works they gotta whore themselves with pics lol

I get it brother I really do ppl want to remain anonymous and do their thing but to the ppl wanting free gear and show others how it works they gotta whore themselves with pics lol

Yea i get that man hope u find some good big mann.

No way in hell im doing 4 months lol. I stay on testosterone year round so I think for what I’m looking to accomplish honestly 30-45 days is enough. Probably won’t even go to 2 full months the more thought I put into it

I know it wasnt a bright idea but i was having way too many issues with libido and drive. But yes as long as you keep everything on check and you dont go crasy on the test dosing why not run it year round. I ran high doses and i felt i wasnt responding at all. As much as i love testosterone and big doses i learned to keep it lower than a gram since its something that the body needs and cannot get used to.

Back