• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Starting relationship on my first tren cycle

TEST*

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So yea after 11 years and 2 kids with my ex we broke up 3 months ago.I met really nice girl recently.Starting to like her a lot.I nees serious relationship and don't want my kids to see me with different woman everytime..Told her everything about my AAS use and she accepted it like it is nothing.Anyway i am 5 weeks in my tren cycle so far no mental sides,but i am uping my dose and not sure how will affect me.Any recommendations and criticism is more than welcome.Sry for my bad english brothers

Is it really necessary to up the dose? If you're seeing results and no sides then what's the point?

So yea after 11 years and 2 kids with my ex we broke up 3 months ago.I met really nice girl recently.Starting to like her a lot.I nees serious relationship and don't want my kids to see me with different woman everytime..Told her everything about my AAS use and she accepted it like it is nothing.Anyway i am 5 weeks in my tren cycle so far no mental sides,but i am uping my dose and not sure how will affect me.Any recommendations and criticism is more than welcome.Sry for my bad english brothers
Try some xanax with it,could help

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Is it really necessary to up the dose? If you're seeing results and no sides then what's the point?

I am 200mgs pwk and yes i have results,but i feel i can get more from it...we always want more bro

I am 200mgs pwk and yes i have results,but i feel i can get more from it...we always want more bro
I totally agree but tren aint nothin to play with. I just started E too and im not goin above 200. I've side effect free for most part and gonna milk my first full cycle(on tren) for every drop with the least amount possible

we all know I get a bit winded I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible..
Trenbolone was probably my all-time go to compound for close to 10 years, in the recent years it has became extremely problematic for, due to the fact that I am getting older..
with that being said I have recognized changes in my behavior, but most of all my family friends and peers around me notice that it affects me more than I even realize.
as I dig deeper and reflect, I look back at instances in which my wife always suspected Trenbolone was involved, the majority of the time she was correct but a lot of times it was allegations that were not true, but understandable from her side because she has shell shock.
it did not make me aggressive, however it made me anti sociable in many occasions, and a lack of sleep and other side effects that came with we're very clear and they affected her from afar by watching me suffer with this.
she's a straight-laced woman, and she wouldn't understand why a person what do that to themselves..

the point where I'm getting,sometimes certain things affect us when we don't realize they are and it's not until we step back..

I can't completely appreciate your situation, and as a father myself I admire your approach. my children come first and foremost, at the same time a healthy relationship is much needed in our personal lives as well.
if it's working right now, I would not increase it,what do you honestly expect to be some sort of game changer that you expect to gain in the end of all of this by increasing your dosages?

if everything is aligned on a healthy path in your life right now, don't do anyting that could disrupt it..
on numerous occasions I have tried to reintroduce Trenbolone, always thinking it will be different this time, it's simply just not worth it, not for myself but especially not for those that I care about.. the side effects of losing sleep, eventually becoming lethargic and that catching up, extreme acid reflux, and excessive sweating, just makes it miserable for yourself and those around you.
I can't tell you how many dinner dates or day trips I canceled on my wife because of the lack of sleep, for the uneasy feeling of anxiety. that's not fair to her.
the majority of guys focused too much on the aggression aspect of Trenbolone thinking they have that in check, it's the other side effects that are more noticeable that maybe unbeknownst to our own recognition..

stay the course, enjoy getting to know your new friend, enjoy life right now, and don't change anything that's not broken.. you owe it to yourself to have a peace of mind..

having two kids and 11 years prior, there's a rough one, your days are done with sweeping up and cleaning your side of the street, you deserve a piece of mind now and so does your children..

sending good vibes your way!!🤙🤙

I would have never told about the aas use both that’s just me

2 months is way too soon to tell anybody anything.. there's some really good dudes I know that have very successful marriages for many years and they still don't tell their wives. anything you say can and will be used against you at one point..

2 months is way too soon to tell anybody anything.. there's some really good dudes I know that have very successful marriages for many years and they still don't tell their wives. anything you say can and will be used against you at one point..

How do they hide it? Do they pin on the way to work? Or after work instead of getting drinks with the guys, they are pinning gear at the gym in a bathroom stall? Lol my imagination runs wild with possibilities..

Last edited:
How do they hide it? Do they pin on the way to work? Or after work instead of getting drinks with the guys, they are pinning gear at the gym in a bathroom stall? Lol my imagination runs wild with possibilities..

I hid it from my girl for 2yrs because she was so against it.... well she found it all one day when I was out with the guys and threw it all out on me and freaked!!! She was more pissed off I was hiding it than me doing it. So after a long talk and everything settled I just can’t pin when she’s home or have stuff out. Pretty simple rules now. Lol

I'm not exactly sure how they all hide it but I did ask my one buddy who I'm very very close with.. he has a basement that's basically converted into his own little private area, he's always down there working on something, if you looked at him you couldn't tell but he's like a technology geek, and he's always trying to improve things when he buys them..
an example would be a gun safe that he purchased, he put in all sorts of lights inside of it and whatever,that being said that was a good excuse he told me that kept him busy for a while down there and she wouldn't ask him questions..
he did tell me there has been some close calls where he didn't know she was coming home, and things like that, but he's not a heavy user, he uses moderately..

Waaaaay back of the closet in a backpack was where mine was. I’d pin early morning before work in our downstairs bathroom. Felt like such a moron when I got caught for hiding it. Lesson learnt that’s for sure.

Really appreciate the responses from all bros.I never try to hide anything from the ones i care about and also i used it as a test for her,because i dont want to waste my time with someone who doesn't accept what i am doing.Not concerned in any way because in my country it is not illegal to own steroids only to sell them worst thing that can happen is police to confiscate them without bringing up charges against me.Anyway on 200 tren and 500 omna my weight is goin up slowly while staying the same bf level.The gains are quite similar like gram of test but with less water retention.

I would have waited. 2 months isn't very long.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Lots of good advice in here. I'll throw in one more thing... New girlfriend + Tren = fucking like rabid rabbits. When you go off cycle, she may be disappointed you're not hitting it three times a day. At least if that is one of the things that first attracted her to you.

personally, i noticed a big difference going from 250 to 400. however, the temper thing comes out of nowhere sometimes. just be careful man. u sound like u know what u r doing. u can always go back down to 200, but just be mindful of that temper. I will say I wish I would have never told my wife. because now if I even raise my voice just a little bit its those "damn steroids" to each his own. good luck,boss! just to clarify the big difference I was talking about was strength,not sides or anger

If she isn’t put off by your stench after a long session, you’re in luck. That is assuming you get wicked BO on gear (especially tren) like I do.

Nothing like blackmail and extortion to keep a relationship together....

works for me n my wife 😉

I'm on my first Tren cycle. 400mg of Tren A per week. Also 5 weeks in.

I sweat like mofo when I sleep, but absolutely no aggression.
My girl was scared before I started my Tren cycle, but I wanted her to know all the possible things that might arise.

We've been together for 4 years and I tell her everything. I'd never risk my relationship with her for anything. If I get aggressive towards her later in the cycle I'm stopping immediately.

Op. If you are good with your current dose stick with it.

Anyone else ever get a kick out of these “I’m using xx per week and getting great results so I’m going to double the dose” threads?

Anyone else ever get a kick out of these “I’m using xx per week and getting great results so I’m going to double the dose” threads?
Lol well to be fair a lot of the advice given around here is to start low to see how it affects you. So it makes sense sometimes.

I'd stick with current dose if this new chick is important to you.

We all scoff at all the roid-rage fictional stories that the press all runs off with any chance they can get, no matter how ridiculous (e.g. Chris Benoit). But tren rage is definitely real, and sneaks up on you without warning.

Back