• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kratom powder

Obscured78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is the best/easiest way to take Kratom powder? Ideal dose for me is slightly more than two teaspoons. It doesn’t mix well with fluids. I’ve been just putting a teaspoon full in my mouth then a mouthful of orange juice and swishing around and swallowing the repeat.... it’s awful!

If you try to dry swallow it, then fail badly, gag and cough it up into your sinuses, it absorbs REALLY fast. Unpleasant but highly effective.

or buy empty capsules, press them into a full measuring spoon of kratom and fill 30+ capsules in 2 or 3 minutes. or keep doing what you are doing.

I just started using recently, but I'm a big fan of mixing with grapefruit juice in shaker cup. GF juice also increases the absorption. Yeah, it doesn't mix great, but it does good enough.

I cant imagine mixing kratom within anything I know there are some leaf-heads that make tea with it so whatever works for you the only way i know to consume that nasty suns-a-bitch is toss and wash. Reddit is probably your best info source for all things kratom I didn't know that website existed until a few years ago when I started using kratom and I think that's the only thing its good for.

Best method I've found is by mixing it with coffee, hot chocolate, protein drink, or a thick juice -- it helps enormously if it's hot. The kratom can be whisked in within a few seconds. Using a whisk is key, a fork or spoon is shit by comparison.

Hot orange juice sounds weird but like anything you get used to it.

or buy empty capsules, press them into a full measuring spoon of kratom and fill 30+ capsules in 2 or 3 minutes. or keep doing what you are doing.
Capping it seems very time consuming. How many caps do you think it would take to cap each teaspoon?

I cap mine. If you ever travel this just makes it so much easier to bring with. It does take time and is messy but worth it to me.

Capping it seems very time consuming. How many caps do you think it would take to cap each teaspoon?

Each cap holds roughly 500mg or .5g if that helps.

So 8 caps for 4g, which is a standard dose for me.

I tried this ages ago but gave up quickly for that reason. If I'm dosing several times a day I'm gonna be spending a lot of my free time packing caps.

So 8 caps for 4g, which is a standard dose for me.

I tried this ages ago but gave up quickly for that reason. If I'm dosing several times a day I'm gonna be spending a lot of my free time packing caps.

True statement

I take girly doses so capsules are not a huge deal for me to make.

Krat doesn't taste *that* bad. I can mix it in anything and it goes down fine...heck, I've got some in plain cold water right now I'm drinking.

There’s a reason the caps cost more to purchase. For example I just got an email it’s $75 for kilo of powder and $150 for a kilo in cap form.

I'd happily pay more for caps. I can't stand the taste.

You can get a 100ct capper on amazon and it doesn't take too long to make a few hundred of them. I have to take large doses for some reason, I guess all the shit I get is poor quality. I'm talking 10-15g at a time.

You can get a 100ct capper on amazon and it doesn't take too long to make a few hundred of them. I have to take large doses for some reason, I guess all the shit I get is poor quality. I'm talking 10-15g at a time.

Wow. Are you chasing a high? I do that sometimes, but 4g of Straight Up is always noticeable no matter my tolerance/habit.

I just dump it in my mouth and rinse it down with water. I don't think it really has too much of taste.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Taste like green tea. Super strong slightly bitter green tea.

i don’t mind it at all.... but if you wanna try something that helps with anxiety but taste horrible.. kava root. Tastes like rotten dirt, if you can imagine that

Wow. Are you chasing a high? I do that sometimes, but 4g of Straight Up is always noticeable no matter my tolerance/habit.

No not really, it just takes that much for me to get anything out of it. Again, I believe I'm dealing with shit quality krat and there isn't much I can do about it.

I have found some that is slightly better quality in this last batch and I can get some increased energy and a boost in mood with around 8g.

Last edited:
No not really, it just takes that much for me to get anything out of it. Again, I believe I'm dealing with shit quality krat and there isn't much I can do about it.

I have found some that is slightly better quality in this last batch and I can get some increased energy and a boost in mood with around 8g.

You might just have a really high tolerance too.

i believe each teaspoon is about 5g so I am taking the same dose as you as I dump two heaping teaspoons into mouth, swish with oj and swallow

Back