I have so many questions...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,466 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Daark View Post
    It is none of either of our business how people raise their own children.

Teaching them acceptance isn't something I consider to be an awful thing.

Some people are just born different. They literally get boners when they see naked dudes. My body biologically can't do that, but not everyone is like us.
    targeting toddlers with toys with dicks is different then saying ‘stop picking on the fags’

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,466 Posts
    Rep Points

No kid is born ‘transsexual’... the whole thing is fucking dumb. They’re just gay guys that are tired of having there anus slammed and want doctors to drill a hole in them so they can continue being gay but being able to shit properly into there old age.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    No kid is born ‘transsexual’... the whole thing is fucking dumb. They’re just gay guys that are tired of having there anus slammed and want doctors to drill a hole in them so they can continue being gay but being able to shit properly into there old age.
    I guess I've never thought of it that way.

There have always been cross-dressers though. Maybe now with modern science they can just take it a step further?

No idea bud. Don't know. Don't care. No one is making people buy the dolls.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,478 Posts
    Rep Points

exactly, at the age your playing with dolls your not even interested in sex yet, this is just adding to the confusion of childhood, they already make every toy genderless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points

No one is making people buy the dolls.
    Nobody is "making" kids watch TV either, but they can't even do that without commercials with gay couples in them. Nobody is "making" anyone do anything. But this is all about some millionaire/billionaire Libtards spending their $$ just to infuence kids' minds and getting them at an early age to view gays, tranny's, etc as being "normal". Pretty soon there will be commercials aimed at kids with trannys in them, (if there aren't already).

There are certain states which have public school curiculum for 2nd graders which include stories being read to 7 year old kids by their teachers with titles like "My daddy's best friend" which is about a gay couple. This is what our tax dollars go to. And BTW, they DO make kids go to public schools unless you're wealthy enough to put them through private schools or home school them
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 01-16-2020 at 03:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    Nobody is "making" kids watch TV either, but they can't even do that without commercials with gay couples in them. Nobody is "making" anyone do anything. But this is all about some millionaire/billionaire Libtards spending their $$ just to infuence kids' minds and getting them at an early age to view gays, tranny's, etc as being "normal". Pretty soon there will be commercials aimed at kids with trannys in them, (if there aren't already).

There are certain states which have public school curiculum for 2nd graders which include stories being read to 7 year old kids by their teachers with titles like "My daddy's best friend" which is about a gay couple. This is what our tax dollars go to. And BTW, they DO make kids go to public schools unless you're wealthy enough to put them through private schools or home school them
    ???

Who the fuck cares if they see gay couples on TV? It is something people do.

Is it healthier to suppress those feelings or make them feel like they are weird?

That question was rhetorical. I know you hate everyone different from yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,466 Posts
    Rep Points

Hahaha yeah. Hell I even hate myself most of the time.

why the hell couldnt I be born gay or transgender so I could be called brave and celebrated for my deviancy... I am gonna go cut myself now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    428 Posts
    Rep Points

It is none of either of our business how people raise their own children.

Teaching them acceptance isn't something I consider to be an awful thing.

Some people are just born different. They literally get boners when they see naked dudes. My body biologically can't do that, but not everyone is like us.
    This isn’t an issue of acceptance, this is perverting the mind of a child and it’s wrong on so many levels, we rate and don’t let our kids watch certain movies because they’re too young for certain things like bad language and nudity/sex etc., they should only have to worry about getting good grades riding bikes and playing on the playground, it’s sickening

Just because someone has the ability to create a child doesn’t make them a parent, I’m sure we all know that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Hahaha yeah. Hell I even hate myself most of the time.

why the hell couldnt I be born gay or transgender so I could be called brave and celebrated for my deviancy... I am gonna go cut myself now
    I didn't mean any disrespect to you. I'm just saying this is why we have faggot priests molesting children. Suppressed thoughts and feelings.

I am sure I will just be called a libtard. Just sharing my opinion cuz it's The Pit!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,466 Posts
    Rep Points

I didn't mean any disrespect to you. I'm just saying this is why we have faggot priests molesting children. Suppressed thoughts and feelings.

I am sure I will just be called a libtard. Just sharing my opinion cuz it's The Pit!
    nah man I was kidding. I like to give ya a hard time (no homo).

I agree, priests should be allowed to marry. I think it was king Henry who left Catholicism in order to be able to get divorced back in the day so... Catholics come a short way over long period of time but who knows... maybe priests can get married and fags will stop being attracted to becoming priests someday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points

???

Who the fuck cares if they see gay couples on TV? It is something people do.

Is it healthier to suppress those feelings or make them feel like they are weird?

That question was rhetorical. I know you hate everyone different from yourself.
    I don't look at two extremes either, (maybe you do). What I mean is just because you look at someone's lifestyle and life choice as abnormal, doesn't mean you "hate" them. If the first two people in the worls were gay, the human race would've never continied. it would've ended with their deaths, because it isn't natural. Just as Tranny's aren't natural.

It isn't about being "different" than you or I. Gays are "weird" just as tranny's are too. But not because they're "different" than me. I don't veiw blacks, nor hispanics, nor Asians as being "weird" just because they're different than me. In fact, I'm caucasian and I married a hispanic. But being hispanic, or black, or asian, or whatever isn't unnatural like being gay or being a tranny is. So in your thinking, I guess we shouldn't suppress Muslim jihadists' behaviour either
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 01-16-2020 at 04:03 PM.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,478 Posts
    Rep Points

its why I'm converting to islam, then I can hate the gays openly and Raj will be my spiritual guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points

Just because someone doesn't accept someone else's behaviour as normal, and teaches their kids that it's not normal doesn't mean that they hate those people, nor that they teach their kids to hate them either. But my point was it's up the to the parent what they're going to teach their kids reagrding ethics, sexuality, and morality. Not the school system, and not some cartoon channel at 6am with off the wall commercials

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    I don't look at two extremes either, (maybe you do). What I mean is just because you look at someone's lifestyle and life choice as abnormal, doesn't mean you "hate" them. If the first two people in the worls were gay, the human race would've never continied. it would've ended with their deaths, because it isn't natural. Just as Tranny's aren't natural.

It isn't about being "different" than you or I. Gays are "weird" just as tranny's are too. But not because they're "different" than me. I don't veiw blacks, nor hispanics, nor Asians as being "weird" just because they're different than me. In fact, I'm caucasian and I married a hispanic. But being hispanic, or black, or asian, or whatever isn't unnatural like being gay or being a tranny is. So in your thinking, I guess we shouldn't suppress Muslim jihadists' behaviour either
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    its why I'm converting to islam, then I can hate the gays openly and Raj will be my spiritual guide
    I fully support both of your decisions. Just make sure you post your muslim bitch pictures in my thread a few posts beneath this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points

I fully support both of your decisions. Just make sure you post your muslim bitch pictures in my thread a few posts beneath this one.
    Muslim radiacls, (particularly those raised under sharia Law) teach their kids that other non-muslim groups should be hated, and even killed. BIG difference. I never said I hated gays, nor trannys either. I would be of help to any of them just as I would any heterosexual who asked for help, be that in the work place, in the neighborhood or where ever. But I don't have to condone nor accept what they do just to prove to them nor to the world that I don't "Hate" them.