• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I have so many questions...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So how/why would a baby identify as Transgender. This is all so confusing.
[h=1]World’s first transgender children’s doll with penis underneath women’s clothes spotted on sale in toy store[/h] Joseph Gamp
15th January 2020, 6:53 pm
Updated: 15th January 2020, 8:49 pm

THE WORLD’s first transgender doll has gone on sale in a Russian toy shop.
Pics of the doll – which features a penis and dress – have gone viral after being spotted in Planeta Igrushek (Planet Of Toys) shop in the city of Novosibirsk, Siberia.

Central European News

The doll, which went on sale at the Planeta Igrushek (Planet Of Toys) shop in Siberia, is said to be the first of its kind
Central European News

The doll features long blonde hair, female facial features and what appears to be male genitalia The images, posted online, show a doll with long blonde hair and female facial features.
And underneath a red and yellow polka dot dress, there appears to be male genitalia.
The doll is the first of its kind spotted in Russia – and thought to be among the first child transgender dolls in the world.
A transgender doll divided opinion in Argentina when it went on sale at Toys R Us in 2018, while in 2019 toy company Mattel announced a gender neutral Barbie doll.
The images attracted opinion on social media, with one writing: “Is it ok to produce toys like that for children?”
Another said: “All they have to do is buy a medical tool kit and the kid can learn how to amputate.”
But some people were unimpressed by the forward thinking toy.
One user wrote: “I think it is really terrible what is going on in this child’s parent’s head.
“Have you considered that it could simply be a manufacturing defect? Or they accidentally put a female head on a male body?”

Another simply wrote: “I believe this is a liberal attempt to change the society.”
In 2017, LGBTQI activist Jazz Jennings was immortalised by a doll, made by the Tonner Doll Company.
The doll – which depicts one of the youngest people identifying as transgender in the US – does not feature any genitalia

It never ends- sad really- really sad
Looks like BJBitch will be stocking up on Russian dolls.

Last edited:
Yeah, hard to believe this was in russia, given their stance on these issues. I hate to say "hoax" without checking, but the people in that pic are in their socks...so probably not in store, right? And it does appear to be a home and not a store. Not saying doll is not real, but doesn't look like russia toy store.

Id hit it. :coffee:

In Siberia, of all places?

makes no sense.... maybe Toronto or San Fran?

Trans Barbie I can understand, but ya how the hell is a baby gonna decide this? Lol

LOLZ.... you realize kids play with these toys right?? Kids being the key word here, as in children.... this world has some real fucked up people to think a trans Barbie is a good idea for children

Arnold is running a special right now over at IM. Buy 1 hour with the phone sex slut and receive a free doll. (Choice of black or white)

Tell the phone sex slut that she’s just a tease and I need a slut that lives up to here name. This is bullshit! Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Also trannies are sexual deviants with mental health problems. It’s ok to be different but being a tranny is a mental defect not a biological one.

im ok with it as long as they swallow and don’t tell anyone 😉

fucking weirdos

Also trannies are sexual deviants with mental health problems. It’s ok to be different but being a tranny is a mental defect not a biological one.

im ok with it as long as they swallow and don’t tell anyone 😉

fucking weirdos

It’s a serious problem that they and their supporters choose to ignore

so while every toy ever made GI joe and ken dolls even legos dont have penis or vaginas they found a need for this? WTF is wrong with this world, no wonder muslims want to kill us

Only trannies have cocks, duh!

hahaha. What a world to live in. But I’m grateful, it’s entertaining.

LOLZ.... you realize kids play with these toys right?? Kids being the key word here, as in children.... this world has some real fucked up people to think a trans Barbie is a good idea for children
It is none of either of our business how people raise their own children.

Teaching them acceptance isn't something I consider to be an awful thing.

Some people are just born different. They literally get boners when they see naked dudes. My body biologically can't do that, but not everyone is like us.

Some people are just born different. They literally get boners when they see naked dudes. My body biologically can't do that, but not everyone is like us.
targeting toddlers with toys with dicks is different then saying ‘stop picking on the fags’

No kid is born ‘transsexual’... the whole thing is fucking dumb. They’re just gay guys that are tired of having there anus slammed and want doctors to drill a hole in them so they can continue being gay but being able to shit properly into there old age.

No kid is born ‘transsexual’... the whole thing is fucking dumb. They’re just gay guys that are tired of having there anus slammed and want doctors to drill a hole in them so they can continue being gay but being able to shit properly into there old age.
I guess I've never thought of it that way.

There have always been cross-dressers though. Maybe now with modern science they can just take it a step further?

No idea bud. Don't know. Don't care. No one is making people buy the dolls.

exactly, at the age your playing with dolls your not even interested in sex yet, this is just adding to the confusion of childhood, they already make every toy genderless

No one is making people buy the dolls.
Nobody is "making" kids watch TV either, but they can't even do that without commercials with gay couples in them. Nobody is "making" anyone do anything. But this is all about some millionaire/billionaire Libtards spending their $$ just to infuence kids' minds and getting them at an early age to view gays, tranny's, etc as being "normal". Pretty soon there will be commercials aimed at kids with trannys in them, (if there aren't already).

There are certain states which have public school curiculum for 2nd graders which include stories being read to 7 year old kids by their teachers with titles like "My daddy's best friend" which is about a gay couple. This is what our tax dollars go to. And BTW, they DO make kids go to public schools unless you're wealthy enough to put them through private schools or home school them

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Nobody is "making" kids watch TV either, but they can't even do that without commercials with gay couples in them. Nobody is "making" anyone do anything. But this is all about some millionaire/billionaire Libtards spending their $$ just to infuence kids' minds and getting them at an early age to view gays, tranny's, etc as being "normal". Pretty soon there will be commercials aimed at kids with trannys in them, (if there aren't already).

There are certain states which have public school curiculum for 2nd graders which include stories being read to 7 year old kids by their teachers with titles like "My daddy's best friend" which is about a gay couple. This is what our tax dollars go to. And BTW, they DO make kids go to public schools unless you're wealthy enough to put them through private schools or home school them

???

Who the fuck cares if they see gay couples on TV? It is something people do.

Is it healthier to suppress those feelings or make them feel like they are weird?

That question was rhetorical. I know you hate everyone different from yourself.

Hahaha yeah. Hell I even hate myself most of the time.

why the hell couldnt I be born gay or transgender so I could be called brave and celebrated for my deviancy... I am gonna go cut myself now

This isn’t an issue of acceptance, this is perverting the mind of a child and it’s wrong on so many levels, we rate and don’t let our kids watch certain movies because they’re too young for certain things like bad language and nudity/sex etc., they should only have to worry about getting good grades riding bikes and playing on the playground, it’s sickening

Just because someone has the ability to create a child doesn’t make them a parent, I’m sure we all know that

Hahaha yeah. Hell I even hate myself most of the time.

why the hell couldnt I be born gay or transgender so I could be called brave and celebrated for my deviancy... I am gonna go cut myself now

I didn't mean any disrespect to you. I'm just saying this is why we have faggot priests molesting children. Suppressed thoughts and feelings.

I am sure I will just be called a libtard. Just sharing my opinion cuz it's The Pit!

I didn't mean any disrespect to you. I'm just saying this is why we have faggot priests molesting children. Suppressed thoughts and feelings.

I am sure I will just be called a libtard. Just sharing my opinion cuz it's The Pit!
nah man I was kidding. I like to give ya a hard time (no homo).

I agree, priests should be allowed to marry. I think it was king Henry who left Catholicism in order to be able to get divorced back in the day so... Catholics come a short way over long period of time but who knows... maybe priests can get married and fags will stop being attracted to becoming priests someday

???

Who the fuck cares if they see gay couples on TV? It is something people do.

Is it healthier to suppress those feelings or make them feel like they are weird?

That question was rhetorical. I know you hate everyone different from yourself.
I don't look at two extremes either, (maybe you do). What I mean is just because you look at someone's lifestyle and life choice as abnormal, doesn't mean you "hate" them. If the first two people in the worls were gay, the human race would've never continied. it would've ended with their deaths, because it isn't natural. Just as Tranny's aren't natural.

It isn't about being "different" than you or I. Gays are "weird" just as tranny's are too. But not because they're "different" than me. I don't veiw blacks, nor hispanics, nor Asians as being "weird" just because they're different than me. In fact, I'm caucasian and I married a hispanic. But being hispanic, or black, or asian, or whatever isn't unnatural like being gay or being a tranny is. So in your thinking, I guess we shouldn't suppress Muslim jihadists' behaviour either

Last edited:
its why I'm converting to islam, then I can hate the gays openly and Raj will be my spiritual guide

Just because someone doesn't accept someone else's behaviour as normal, and teaches their kids that it's not normal doesn't mean that they hate those people, nor that they teach their kids to hate them either. But my point was it's up the to the parent what they're going to teach their kids reagrding ethics, sexuality, and morality. Not the school system, and not some cartoon channel at 6am with off the wall commercials

I don't look at two extremes either, (maybe you do). What I mean is just because you look at someone's lifestyle and life choice as abnormal, doesn't mean you "hate" them. If the first two people in the worls were gay, the human race would've never continied. it would've ended with their deaths, because it isn't natural. Just as Tranny's aren't natural.

It isn't about being "different" than you or I. Gays are "weird" just as tranny's are too. But not because they're "different" than me. I don't veiw blacks, nor hispanics, nor Asians as being "weird" just because they're different than me. In fact, I'm caucasian and I married a hispanic. But being hispanic, or black, or asian, or whatever isn't unnatural like being gay or being a tranny is. So in your thinking, I guess we shouldn't suppress Muslim jihadists' behaviour either

its why I'm converting to islam, then I can hate the gays openly and Raj will be my spiritual guide

I fully support both of your decisions. Just make sure you post your muslim bitch pictures in my thread a few posts beneath this one.

I fully support both of your decisions. Just make sure you post your muslim bitch pictures in my thread a few posts beneath this one.
Muslim radiacls, (particularly those raised under sharia Law) teach their kids that other non-muslim groups should be hated, and even killed. BIG difference. I never said I hated gays, nor trannys either. I would be of help to any of them just as I would any heterosexual who asked for help, be that in the work place, in the neighborhood or where ever. But I don't have to condone nor accept what they do just to prove to them nor to the world that I don't "Hate" them.

Back