• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I have so many questions...

My daughters boy LOL dolls have bigger balls than most here. Just sayin lmfao
9c15cb2415b7576852b4747597922f08.jpg

its why I'm converting to islam, then I can hate the gays openly and Raj will be my spiritual guide

You’re seriously an idiot.. a Moron. You don’t have to be a certain religion to hate someone you dumb fuck and most Muslims don’t hate;; they just think it’s wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t have hate something to murder them in the streets? Is that what your saying?

in that case, I don’t hate gays n trannies neither. See ya at the crossroads

My daughters boy LOL dolls have bigger balls than most here. Just sayin lmfao
9c15cb2415b7576852b4747597922f08.jpg

I just saw these at xmas. Wife did most of the shopping (of course) and when granddaughter opened the packages and I saw these, I was like "WTF?!"

Get Shredded!
I agree with the points that have been made here. It's not about hate but about what is being forced down kid's throats as "normal". I don't hate transgenders, gays, lesbians, or whatever the fuck you are. Do you, be a good person, and let's call it a day. But when you tell me what I have to think and do all this SJW shit where you want to be treated special because of your choices, that's where I have a problem. I'm not going to call you by your fucking pronoun of choice. If I hold the door open for you and say "Yes ma'am" and you get upset with me, fuck yourself.

I was watching a kid's cartoon Pete the Cat with my son for the 800th time one day. I finally realized that one of the characters on the show has two dads and i got upset. My wife didn't understand at all. What is the point of that? Kids that can't even form complete sentences don't need to be exposed to that shit for "acceptance".

I typically lean moderate but start talking to me about this shit and gun rights and I'll go full Fox news on your ass.

You’re seriously an idiot.. a Moron. You don’t have to be a certain religion to hate someone you dumb fuck and most Muslims don’t hate;; they just think it’s wrong.

What is the punishment for being gay in say Saudi Arabia where 97% of the population is Islamic

I agree with the points that have been made here. It's not about hate but about what is being forced down kid's throats as "normal". I don't hate transgenders, gays, lesbians, or whatever the fuck you are. Do you, be a good person, and let's call it a day. But when you tell me what I have to think and do all this SJW shit where you want to be treated special because of your choices, that's where I have a problem. I'm not going to call you by your fucking pronoun of choice. If I hold the door open for you and say "Yes ma'am" and you get upset with me, fuck yourself.

I was watching a kid's cartoon Pete the Cat with my son for the 800th time one day. I finally realized that one of the characters on the show has two dads and i got upset. My wife didn't understand at all. What is the point of that? Kids that can't even form complete sentences don't need to be exposed to that shit for "acceptance".

I typically lean moderate but start talking to me about this shit and gun rights and I'll go full Fox news on your ass.
VERY well said. I think the way you've explained it puts it all into perspective. I fully agree. And anyone has the right to disagree with what you've said, and shouldn't be hated for it, but IMO if they cannot even agree with what you've stated above, then IDK what planet their mind is in, because it sure doesn't live on this one.

What is the punishment for being gay in say Saudi Arabia where 97% of the population is Islamic

GOOD point. And for that matter, what is the punishment or the consequences for being a woman in Saudi, and walking around in public with painted fingernails, an exposed head, wearing lip stick, and going to college?

Back