• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NPP info and stuff

Arc1569medic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to try NPP. Looking for info about that I haven't read on other sources.
How does it compare to deca?
Best dosing range.
Cycle lenght... etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Looking to try NPP. Looking for info about that I haven't read on other sources.
Best dosing range.
Cycle lenght... etc

I like to run it 12 weeks 400-600mg m/w/f schedule. I noticed I don’t hold as much water with npp which I like. My face gets round on deca.

I just came finished a 12 week run of NPP between 300-400mg a week as well and I have to say I was thoroughly impressed. Muscle we’re full strength was up water retention was nill one of my new favorite compounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best dosing range.
Cycle lenght... etc

I ran it on my last cycle and loved it. I ran it 12 weeks. I started it @ 200 a week for joints but bumped it up to 400 because I liked it so much. I did have a little water retention mid way through but started taking dandelion root and it helped a lot. I did have caber on hand. I pinned mine daily.

I'm on week 9 right now 600mg a week
Pin M-W-F. Loving it. Will go for 12 week total.
U can always start at 400mg a week and see how u react. That's what I did first time I ever ran NPP, but now I'm glad I cracked it up to 600mg a week.

Npp is great. Anywhere from 300-600 mgs weekly Is great depending on goals and what else is in your cycle

I ran it on my last cycle and loved it. I ran it 12 weeks. I started it @ 200 a week for joints but bumped it up to 400 because I liked it so much. I did have a little water retention mid way through but started taking dandelion root and it helped a lot. I did have caber on hand. I pinned mine daily.

The water retention, was it bloating or full body. I use tb500 for joints & injuries. Deca always helped to. Thanks for the info on your use. Others have mentioned 12 weeks too.
Dandelion root, I'll have to try that.

The water retention, was it bloating or full body. I use tb500 for joints & injuries. Deca always helped to. Thanks for the info on your use. Others have mentioned 12 weeks too.

It wasn’t bloating, and for me I hold water around my mid section so not really full body either. It was minimal but I ran it with mast and I just didn’t feel as tight and hard as I was before. Just made me feel loose around the middle if that makes any sense. Lol. 1500 mg a day of Damdelion root took care of it.

IML Gear Cream!

water retention from AAS is part of the mechanism of action, and is actually a good thing, as long as it doesn’t get out of control. I find I get much less water retention from npp than I do from deca. And dandelion root is an old school method of controlling water retention and works pretty well

NPP is my favorite "bulker" or whatever you want to call it. Starts working really fast and gets me great pumps. I also prefer shorter blasts now so the shorter esters work better for me

Def give it a try. Most ppl prefer it over deca since it's so much faster acting and easier to come off. I personally get the same results about as fast using Deca at higher doses currently doing 600mg and 150mg of Npp (low I know, I'm using up a single bottle of it I have). The only drawback with npp is the higher pinning volumes which I dread. I like being able to pin just 1cc of deca every third day and be at nearly 600mg for the week.

Would this be a decent cycle for a first time NPP user? Never used deca either but trying to put on some size this year.

600 test E
400 Npp
20mg dbol weeks 1-4

For 12 weeks

really wanted to try inj sdrol but the toxicity has me steering away for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Or would drol be better suited for that stack?

ive never ran drol without dbol though.

I ran something very similar without the dbol and I loved it solid full water retention was nill strength was up

Would this be a decent cycle for a first time NPP user? Never used deca either but trying to put on some size this year.

600 test E
400 Npp
20mg dbol weeks 1-4

For 12 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Would be a good cycle for a first npp yes! Me personally I’d bump the dbol up alittle. I like to split dose dbol. Inj superdrol is a whole different animal, so much better than oral!

600 test E
400 Npp
20mg dbol weeks 1-4

For 12 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Would be a good cycle for a first npp yes! Me personally I’d bump the dbol up alittle. I like to split dose dbol. Inj superdrol is a whole different animal, so much better than oral!

I would run 500 test 500 npp 30mg dbol
By keeping even u will know how you react. and will be able to shift doses around later, maybe higher NPP than test or wise versa. I like higher NPP than test.
I like Dbol at 30mg split up three times a day. Am noon pm.

OP, here is my experience:

I'm coming up on week 7 of NPP, first time adding it to my TRT regimen of <200ml of Test Cyp. I was doing 200-300 of NP total per week. I did not notice any gains in strength. No gains in size. But body weight went up a few lbs, so I assume its water retention. I did add another .5 anastrozol to counter the impact, didn't seem like enough.

I had heard great things about Deca and joints. I felt no improvement in joints. It could be that I did not run a high enough dose or not long enough. Maybe I was expecting a bigger boost. I started the NPP with shoulder pain and forearm pain, and at the 7 week mark, all still remain. The pain isn't worse, but it's not better either. Same.

I suppose deca is a wash for me, I'm not willing to do 600 mg a week as some suggest, so I'll move on to something else. It was an interesting experiment though.

I'm trying Mast E now, giving it a go for my next experiment.

Get Shredded!
I would run 500 test 500 npp 30mg dbol
By keeping even u will know how you react. and will be able to shift doses around later, maybe higher NPP than test or wise versa. I like higher NPP than test.
I like Dbol at 30mg split up three times a day. Am noon pm.

I’m curious as to how running them even will show you how you react to each? Wondering your thought process on that.

Every here should know how they respond to 500mg of test a week, so if your add in some deca or npp for the first time your really looking to see how you respond to the new compund.
I feel all that 2-1 or 1-2 or what ever ratio to avoid deca dick or this side is BS. Every person is different, so I would start out even and adjust from there, I feel it give u a neutral starting point
To move up and down. Cause your always know what a 1-1 ratio puts u at.

Every here should know how they respond to 500mg of test a week, so if your add in some deca or npp for the first time your really looking to see how you respond to the new compund.
I feel all that 2-1 or 1-2 or what ever ratio to avoid deca dick or this side is BS. Every person is different, so I would start out even and adjust from there, I feel it give u a neutral starting point
To move up and down. Cause your always know what a 1-1 ratio puts u at.

If that works for you I guess that’s good. I’d rather run my test at the mg I like and start smaller with a new compound. No need to run 500 test and 500 tren for the first time then make my adjustments. I’d rather run the 500 test and maybe start at 200-300 tren and adjust from there. That’s how Ive always approached new compounds. Start low work my way up Incase sides get bad.

I here you A.font401, I was just referring to a test deca/npp cycle for first time, not any thing else don't have to be 500mg either, really just saying start at 1-1 ratio, again that was for test deca first time cycle, tren hahah that would be crazy.

I here you A.font401, I was just referring to a test deca/npp cycle for first time, not any thing else don't have to be 500mg either, really just saying start at 1-1 ratio, again that was for test deca first time cycle, tren hahah that would be crazy.

Yea I was going to say damn man your hardcore just going at all your cycles that way lol I went up to 600mg tren e before and that was one of the worst ideas ever lol

Back