• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Would you guys make this?

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tren a 75mg
Test E 250mg
Primo E 200mg
In Mig840 2/20 Ba/BB

Im sure it would make for great results but my thoughts on it is that primo is more of a "feel good" cycle compound. Tren very much is not. For me I would pick one or the other.

Tren a 75mg
Test E 250mg
Primo E 200mg
In Mig840 2/20 Ba/BB

Yes I like it.

IDK. Why the long ester test and primo with the short ester trenbolone? Not something I would buy.

Pin it MWF and you have some good(not too high) dosages. A lot of people pin their Test E, Cyp, ISO MWF or eod. Being outside the box is a good thing imo

Yes I like it.

Pin it MWF and you have some good(not too high) dosages. A lot of people pin their Test E, Cyp, ISO MWF or eod. Being outside the box is a good thing imo
This exactly how I will use it, EOD. Having never run primo before I am planning on 600mg/week based on advice by people I trust. I don’t believe in the short/long ester thing when it comes up to one better than the other. In some instances, maybe, but generally no.
The blend will be Test E because that’s what I use, Primo E because that stuff brews the easiest at 200 and TREN Ace because I DO like the short ester because when I stop, I want that stuff out of my system. I am using Mig because I find it mitigates pip in high mg brews. That and I have a ton of it and no one seems to want Mig products.

I made a similar blend with 250/100/50 Test E/Masteron/Tren Ace before last show and find 50mg to be plenty. But because I haven’t used primo before, I am hedging my bets by increasing Tren to 75mg.

It would be a sick blend! Not sure about no EO but, I wish it would hold.

Max

Think it will hold without any EO?
I will see. I think maybe. Mig is pretty amazing. If not I guess I’ll have twice the vials I need.

IML Gear Cream!
I will see. I think maybe. Mig is pretty amazing. If not I guess I’ll have twice the vials I need.

I’ll test it, just to make sure!!

Max

I know you know what's up but let it sit covered in a beaker for a while before you filter so you don't waste your time.

It will sit in a media bottle for a week probably before I filter it. I’ll probably use syringe filters anyway (Ugh). I had to buy a case of those cute little media bottles anyway so now I have a use for them.

No two ways around it. 525mg/cc is ALOT of hormone. I know I’d be limping around after a shot of that.

My deca/test blend at 450 was pip free.

Hey I’m just learning about home brewing and I saw you guys talking about EO. What is that exactly. From what I saw you only need the oil, BA, and BB. What’s up with the EO?

Hey I’m just learning about home brewing and I saw you guys talking about EO. What is that exactly. From what I saw you only need the oil, BA, and BB. What’s up with the EO?

EO is another solvent that you can add on top to help keep everything in solution. Since Coach is talking about making a blend that has a large amount of mg per ml, it will be hard to get it to hold with just BB. BA is a preservative to help keep bacteria out of the mix. BB is the typical solvent and for normal doses, all that is needed.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s true. Had many blends at 450 that were smooth. Test/EQ and Test/Deca.

Max

The difference between those and this is that those compounds can hold at high concentrations easily. There is primo and tren a in this proposed blend so i think it will have some bite. You can get 500mg EQ and Deca all day. But I haven't worked with Mig so that's the unknown variable for me.

MIG840 is garbage. I feel sick when injecting it. Worst carrier ever except maybe that trash Guaiacol

MIG840 is garbage. I feel sick when injecting it. Worst carrier ever except maybe that trash Guaiacol
Guaicol is the worst lol. Fucc that trash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!

Thank you! Everyone thinks it’s the best carrier ever lol hardly. Mig810 is better, GSO is better, hell Guac is better imo!

Apparently, some people think this is a teaser for a product I intend to sell. I thought I explained my intentions on how I will use it but....

I don’t sell steroids in the USA. I don’t live in the USA and I don’t have any desire to see anything I make be transported to the USA. Although steroids are openly traded here where I live, I have nothing to do with retails sales of anything. I hope I’m not being too vague here.

I simply was interested in people’s opinions on designer blends.

This exactly how I will use it, EOD. Having never run primo before I am planning on 600mg/week based on advice by people I trust. I don’t believe in the short/long ester thing when it comes up to one better than the other. In some instances, maybe, but generally no.
The blend will be Test E because that’s what I use, Primo E because that stuff brews the easiest at 200 and TREN Ace because I DO like the short ester because when I stop, I want that stuff out of my system. I am using Mig because I find it mitigates pip in high mg brews. That and I have a ton of it and no one seems to want Mig products.

I made a similar blend with 250/100/50 Test E/Masteron/Tren Ace before last show and find 50mg to be plenty. But because I haven’t used primo before, I am hedging my bets by increasing Tren to 75mg.

I like the blend for its ability to get probably the 3 best injectable compounds out there, at least most popular in 1ml. The only thing I would change personally is lower the Tren to 25mg, and lower the Primo E to 150mg and switch to Mig810 or a blend of 810/840 at 80/20. But that’s just me.

Overall I think it should be pretty pip free or have just a tad. I’m a firm believer in that when it comes to pip there are guys who can brew, and then there are “guys who can Brew”! The ones who are the latter are usually the ones who make a name that people remember. JMO

Apparently, some people think this is a teaser for a product I intend to sell. I thought I explained my intentions on how I will use it but....

I don’t sell steroids in the USA. I don’t live in the USA and I don’t have any desire to see anything I make be transported to the USA. Although steroids are openly traded here where I live, I have nothing to do with retails sales of anything. I hope I’m not being too vague here.

I didn't see where you were advertising??

I would be worried about the pip. 200mg primo generally carries some pip on it's own.

Also I don't think that recipe will hold.

Last edited:
That is some expensive gear to put into what will likely be a fragile solution.
I've only brewed Tren, and I don't know how many grams of primo you are throwing at this project, but I'd be somewhat concerned about fucking up a considerable amount of primo raw.
If it was my gear I'd brew the primo separate just for peace of mind, but I'm not big on crazy blends unless I mix the in the barrel of a syringe.

I would make this all long estered or swap the test E for prop and omit the primo and give the nod to DHB.

I'm so old school it hurts. What a stupid ass, self serving thread. Where the hell is ROID? He sees thru this guys bullshit lol

You’re so transparente it’s like you’re made of glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back