• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test e flakes floating

Mlb35878

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok. So I’ve brewed test e before. Never had this problem. Got a new batch from a new supplier. Mixed my ba and bb and mct oil. Last time I didn’t even use any bb and didn’t have a problem. But during the brew I still had tiny little grains floating around in the oil. I heated it to 200f and they were still there. I finally said hell with it and decided to go ahead and filter. Once filtered it was g2g and is holding fine in solution at 4 days now. My question is has anyone else had this problem? I brewed their pre mix sust powder same day and had no floaters. You guys think I’m good? Just some minor impurities in the compound? Like I said there wasn’t many flakes. But enough to make me curious. I haven’t had it tested. It smells and seems just like any other test e powder I’ve got. And the source is pretty well respected on here.

Back