• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coaching

Get Shredded!
Still over here kickin lol. Gyms shutting down, getting Covid , and a lack of motivation definitely threw me off my game for awhile. Trying to build back up. Hope you're good man!!
Sup brother wondered where you were hiding. Hopefully you didn't get hit too hard by Covid infection and you should get your heart and lung health checked and monitored. Good that you are getting back in the saddle!

High level competitors, hiring coach to improve placings = Good

Noobs with zero muscle, too lazy to read and execute basics for a few years, hiring coach = ridiculous

Noobs with zero muscle, too lazy to read and execute basics for a few years, hiring coach = ridiculous

Yep agreed. I also think a normal person who just wants to get better that will execute plan exactly is a good reason to hire a coach as well. Doesn’t have to be a competitor.

The bulk of my clientele are normal folks now. Although they require some coddling, it’s cool because they are generally clueless and like many gym noobs, think what theyhave been doing is productive. Way easier than competitors though, as for me it has been a bunch of people that are determined torpedo their own success at every turn.

While I agree that new guys need to learn the basics, a coach can set them light years ahead of the new guys trying to be self taught. Trainers? Maybe not. I have seen the kookiest exercises being done in gyms on my travels these last couple of months and I can say that if dudes are doing these things consistently, they aren’t going to grow much and certainly not very big.
I think finding a good trainer would be tough. It’s pretty tough to do personal training over the internets.

A breath of fresh air…I asked some young folks in Ohio what they were trying to accomplish with an exercise they were doing. After answering they were not only receptive to advice, they started picking my brain. You know, just like a lot of us did with the old buff guys when we started out.
Nice to not get the “I got this bro….” thing I usually get, which caused me to stop even trying to help.

And chest thickness and shoulders especially rear delts.

f9752f139cfdf289f421354961db5822.jpg

f8233ab40f16440104611864076817c9.png

7d1151e62e60c6ed3afa267216cd0fe9.png

Love it! Suck improvements over the last years! Omg! Look fucking phenomenal! I may train in another place for a while, just to get some solace/peace so to speak! Just gotta find the right match!

Max
Or Just workout at home again! (Which I do well) but need more items!

I definitely feel where your coming from bro but I think that’s a bit off IMO. I was lucky enough to have good coaching early on and for me I can say pretty easily that had I not had that from the get go I would have derailed the train before I even got started. I good coach is a godsend no matter what and especially in the beginning. Some guys really need that one person to turn to and keep them in line and focused. Just my opinion though.

I've got to strongly disagree. If this was true then I would have had no business hiring a coach by looking at my starting photos. I didn't look like I even lift at that point.

Fast forward 4 months into working with Montego and the results speak for themselve. No way I could have accomplished this on my own. Also like others have said, having a coach adds another level of discipline and accountability.

I feel guys just starting out are the ones who can benefit the most from a good coach to guide them in the right direction from the start.

Attachments

• CollageMaker_20210830_120614824.jpg
    CollageMaker_20210830_120614824.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 114
I've got to strongly disagree. If this was true then I would have had no business hiring a coach by looking at my starting photos. I didn't look like I even lift at that point.

Fast forward 4 months into working with Montego and the results speak for themselve. No way I could have accomplished this on my own. Also like others have said, having a coach adds another level of discipline and accountability.

I feel guys just starting out are the ones who can benefit the most from a good coach to guide them in the right direction from the start.
Now that's nice progress and I'm sure you'll bounce right back now as muscle memory is your friend!

Great accomplishment ! Keep going my friend! Good job guys

Max

[mention]Montego1 [/mention]the genius behind the scenes! Couldn’t have done it without him!

Either way the mass you put on and the changes in your physique in just two years is nothing short of incredible… I’d be lucky to get half that growth in twice that time

Back