• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coaching

What are the rates? Sorry if you mentioned it I didn’t see anything just read they were reasonable

They are very reasonable and he should probably charge a lot more for the quality of coaching he provides. My physique is night and day different from when we first started working together. Can’t go wrong with Monte!

Definitely considering it. I do agree it would help immensely and I know forsure I could definitely benefit from the guidance and clear cut instructions. I’m a tell me exactly what to do and I will do just that… I’m too overwhelmed with life right now to effectively figure everything out on my own.

I get that he’s reasonable but it’s still going to come down to how reasonable for me. We have had some recent financial strains and my wife just took a pay cut and I had to go down to 30 hrs a week to accommodate her schedule so we are tight…. If it’s not doable now I will definitely get back to him when things are better, as I really want to do this but putting food on the table comes first…

following this thread closely. the clients need to share progress and before/after would love to see the coaching magic! :twothumbs:

following this thread closely. the clients need to share progress and before/after would love to see the coaching magic! :twothumbs:

Well here ya go...... This is 52 days of training and eating per Monte's instruction. I actually didn't realize the progress I'd made until he told me this past weekend to send him updated pictures.... he then sent this side x side back to me and I was/am very pleased thus far.... still got around 40 more days with him on our current agreement, but I will probably keep him around for a while longer.... And YES.... I'm working on my legs before anyone even asks!

Attachments

• Day1 vs Day50.JPG
    Day1 vs Day50.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 55
Get Shredded!
Six weeks or so back with GainTrain. Down 5lbs........he's a beast and never misses a check in our cheats on his diet. Told he he had an extra tbsp of olive oil the other day on accident... Moderate /lower doses, no fat burners
0a8830ba5ddfd4b7f3030092043554c3.jpg

Last edited:
1 week post show last year for KILLONB12 vs 5 weeks out last Saturday. Twenty lb difference here.
8ce9a61afe5db869b020d096a79f38e0.jpg

PSA -

You get out what you put in.

I don't encourage high doses, crazy diets, tons of cardio and fat burners so, if you can work your ass off, you'll get results.

If you can't string together weeks and weeks of perfection don't expect those types of results.

Six weeks or so back with GainTrain. Down 5lbs........he's a beast and never misses a check in our cheats on his diet. Told he he had an extra tbsp of olive oil the other day on accident... Moderate /lower doses, no fat burners
0a8830ba5ddfd4b7f3030092043554c3.jpg
This is impressive.

1 week post show last year for KILLONB12 vs 5 weeks out last Saturday. Twenty lb difference here.
8ce9a61afe5db869b020d096a79f38e0.jpg

Look at the overall size improvement in just one year. Wheels Win! Awesome

Max

Well here ya go...... This is 52 days of training and eating per Monte's instruction. I actually didn't realize the progress I'd made until he told me this past weekend to send him updated pictures.... he then sent this side x side back to me and I was/am very pleased thus far.... still got around 40 more days with him on our current agreement, but I will probably keep him around for a while longer.... And YES.... I'm working on my legs before anyone even asks!

Keep it up Alternator. Hard work pays dividends, it takes some time but , totally worth it!

Max

Starting pics and a few weeks in pics, and current pics if GainTrain. He's doing pretty good
11c8dd3c2d3fe0ff7744ae31364800e4.jpg
ce2b814aa9cbf641624df1845e7eae57.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Starting pics and a few weeks in pics, and current pics if GainTrain. He's doing pretty good

A lot more muscle ! Great job gaintrain! Keep up the good work Monte

Max

I haven’t seen GainTrain in a while he did get pretty big a few years back. Looks like he took a break. I know the felling :/

Still over here kickin lol. Gyms shutting down, getting Covid , and a lack of motivation definitely threw me off my game for awhile. Trying to build back up. Hope you're good man!!

A lot more muscle ! Great job gaintrain! Keep up the good work Monte

Max

Thanks Buddy, checked in on your log and youre looking great! Well done!

- - - Updated - - -

Makes it "easy" when you have a good coach who knows his stuff!! 🙌

Difference in that back shot is night and day.

Back