• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coaching

Get Shredded!
I can promise whoever takes the spot they will not be disappointed at all! Well worth it!

I am willing to take any overflow if indeed, as Monte said, you are “ready to bust ass...”.
I don’t need the frustration of half-assed efforts being given my full attention.

I am willing to take any overflow if indeed, as Monte said, you are “ready to bust ass...”.
I don’t need the frustration of half-assed efforts being given my full attention.

Really bro? Kind of a shitty move to advertise your coaching services on his thread like that. Pretty disrespectful...I know you didnt mean any harm by it.. But not a very good look.

Really bro? Kind of a shitty move to advertise your coaching services on his thread like that. Pretty disrespectful...I know you didnt mean any harm by it.. But not a very good look.
I guess you are right. But if he’s fully booked, then what do others do?

But that’s my style. Always “back door” promoting.

I don't have any issues with Cabo throwing his services out there in the thread.

I don't know much of what he does with clients but, the times we have talked he and I share a lot of the same views on gear and other little things.

By all means, PLEASE shop around when looking for a coach. PLEASE!

Just because I offer my services here and there have been a few guys use me with good results, it doesn't mean I'm a perfect fit for everybody.

You really need to pick the brain of who you are going to try and work with and see how you interact. It's a big part of success.

I don't have any issues with Cabo throwing his services out there in the thread.

I don't know much of what he does with clients but, the times we have talked he and I share a lot of the same views on gear and other little things.

By all means, PLEASE shop around when looking for a coach. PLEASE!

Just because I offer my services here and there have been a few guys use me with good results, it doesn't mean I'm a perfect fit for everybody.

You really need to pick the brain of who you are going to try and work with and see how you interact. It's a big part of success.
Cheers man! And of course, I did not mean anything disrespectful in any way. In fact, I have received probably a half dozen PMs inquiring about me coaching and I directed them to Monte. Probably mentioned hiring him an another half dozen threads.
Dude has shown he is capable and people like him. I would imagine my painfully candid and abrupt nature that I display in other threads may not be to everyone’s taste.

One thing we certainly agree on is coaching might be the single most important step any of you will ever take.

Last edited:
Had a few spots open up over Thanksgiving holiday.

Pm me if you've got questions.

Don’t miss out on this especially if you are wanting to take your physique to the next level!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't seem to figure out how to PM you. Would like to connect and learn more.

Opened up a bunch of slots today since my schedule has freed up a bit.

Month to month rates or, longer periods of time, which I prefer, that are discounted.

Competitors, lifestyle, average guy or girl, whoever.

Training, nutrition, supps, aas and usually at some point, life coach too lol.

If you're wanting to get to work, let me know.

Last edited:
Opened up a bunch of slots today since my schedule has freed up a bit.

Month to month rates or, longer periods of time, which I prefer, that are discounted.

Competitors, lifestyle, average guy or girl, whoever.

Training, nutrition, supps, aas and usually at some point, life coach too lol.

If you're wanting to get to work, let me know.

I can attest to the life coach from my last prep during Covid.

Can’t go wrong here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back