• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coaching

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One of my goals this year was to expand my client base a little bit.

So if you're interested in coaching services pm me. Competitors and non competitors alike.

My rates are still what they have been for a while (cheap) but, if the client base increases, I'll have to increase my rates too.

Awesome offer... but wait, it's in the pit... what's the catch?

One of my goals this year was to expand my client base a little bit.

So if you're interested in coaching services pm me. Competitors and non competitors alike.

My rates are still what they have been for a while (cheap) but, if the client base increases, I'll have to increase my rates too.

PM sent brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys if your serious about making progress and learning as you grow don’t hesitate to take advantage of monte!!

Best investment you can make if you are serious about trainning.

My magic ball says vincentino with either 1.) be in talks of iffb performers within the next year or so or b.) land a Hollywood deal on some action movies. exmple : John Rambos illegitimate son joins a secret op crew, goes rogue and has to fight his way thru sand and jungle to clear his namesake.

After his coaching log is complete

My magic ball says vincentino with either 1.) be in talks of iffb performers within the next year or so or b.) land a Hollywood deal on some action movies. exmple : John Rambos illegitimate son joins a secret op crew, goes rogue and has to fight his way thru sand and jungle to clear his namesake.

After his coaching log is complete

Hahahaha man I would absolutely play that role

Great Coach and Great Guy...Who actually practices what be preaches...I owe alot to this guy right here.

Dont miss out.

Get Shredded!
Yep solid as you get right here. I can speak first hand about his attention to detail and no cookie cutter plans. He tailors everything to you and your personal goals.

order and it's not letting me?

Hey ggg, is the website up and running? I tried to go on to order and it's not letting me?

All about gaining thirty lbs in a years time and still having abs right

LOL, yep! That could be your TV infomercial. “You want to know how to put on 30lbs of muscle and have rock hard abs. Buy my services today and I will share all of my secretes with you!” For a limited only its only $999 per month.

LOL, yep! That could be your TV infomercial. “You want to know how to put on 30lbs of muscle and have rock hard abs. Buy my services today and I will share all of my secretes with you!” For a limited only its only $999 per month.

Have added a couple guys this week.

Have three more openings for the time being.

After these are taken up, I won't be able to take on anymore guys since I like to dedicate plenty of time to each individual.

Back