• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dnp?

deathrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any sources still carry DNP? Cant seem to find anyone anymore.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure there are a couple locals on meso but cant say how reliable they are

Shredded labs on meso is gtg, but has slow comms. Thereas also a dnp discord with 2 other usa vendors.

I haven’t found any decent one’s since dinitro went down

Shredded labs from meso is best around

Cuz it works.

It is the best fat burner there is period, it is also literally poison used in weather treatment for wood. Burns fat and could actually kill you, what's not to love hahaha. Just my 2 cents to each their own. 👍

It is the best fat burner there is period, it is also literally poison used in weather treatment for wood. Burns fat and could actually kill you, what's not to love hahaha. Just my 2 cents to each their own. 

Yup. But considering we’re all here using potentially dangerous drugs and chemicals to alter our bodies in one form or another, it’s sort of par for the course.

IML Gear Cream!
Yup. But considering we’re all here using potentially dangerous drugs and chemicals to alter our bodies in one form or another, it’s sort of par for the course.

I'm not talking about running 2000 mgs of test every week for 5 years straight and blowing up your heart, DNP can kill you like immediately, it's not for everyone, this is something you have to be very very careful with, nothing to be taken lightly, the squeeze just isn't worth the juice in my opinion, like I said though to each their own bro 👍

I'm not talking about running 2000 mgs of test every week for 5 years straight and blowing up your heart, DNP can kill you like immediately, it's not for everyone, this is something you have to be very very careful with, nothing to be taken lightly, the squeeze just isn't worth the juice in my opinion, like I said though to each their own bro 

This has never happened. You don't take 50mg of DNP and just immediately die. It's not a thing.

I have sample from goldenboy but this is very underdosed af... but I am probably sure this is real dnp
I tested while 5 days but no sweat, no lethargy I know it means nothin’ but... these websites are fake but you can test goldenboy maybe this is not fake (the package is very special, in a box like a book with a bill of vitamin C purchase and when you open the box there is dnp in a little bag (for me)

Shredded labs from meso is best around
Yeah used his caps up to about 1500 mg a day obviously severely under dosed then he switched to the liquid. The power went out at work one day and I was able to smile and see where I was going. Still getting bitched at by wife for yellow stains in the bathroom.

Back