Pharmacom Store


scar tissue

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: scar tissue

  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    4,725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    764
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,472
    Thanked in
    1,624 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    scar tissue

    I have some scar tissue in both shoulders from my earlier days when I had no clue what I was doing and only
    injections I did were in my shoulders using a 20g needle. Itís gotten worse over the years so I usually just keep shoulders out of the rotation. I recently decided to give them a shot again after switching to short esters and really started noticing how much scar took actually have.

    my question is there any way to reduce scar tissue? Iíve stopped injecting them again and donít plan on using them moving forward. Iíve heard some say use dmso so I bought some of that to try out. Is there anything else I could do to reduce the scar tissue?

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,474

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,722
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,300
    Thanked in
    2,276 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Mine are fucked from MLG unsanitized bathtub brew too. The only thing that has helped mine is time off from using them combined with smashing. You can use a lacrosse ball against the floor and smash the muscle to "break up" the fibrous tissue. I lay on my back and put my arm above my head to get in there as much as I can. It's awkward as hell but it helps. Mine are much better since I started doing that. As an added plus, it helps your shoulder mobility and flexibility quite a bit

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,764

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,267
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,040
    Thanked in
    750 Posts
    Rep Points
    242992559

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I have some scar tissue in both shoulders from my earlier days when I had no clue what I was doing and only
    injections I did were in my shoulders using a 20g needle. Itís gotten worse over the years so I usually just keep shoulders out of the rotation. I recently decided to give them a shot again after switching to short esters and really started noticing how much scar took actually have.

    my question is there any way to reduce scar tissue? Iíve stopped injecting them again and donít plan on using them moving forward. Iíve heard some say use dmso so I bought some of that to try out. Is there anything else I could do to reduce the scar tissue?
    My shoulders are smoked too bro! Used and abused them for like 2yrs straight before switching to glutes and quads.


    https://puritysourcelabs.ru

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    2,217

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    304
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Shoulder are good........I was a puss in the beginning but the glutes are hurting now..........................Use 1 1/2 23g to get past the scarring..

  5. #5
    Monster Labs Lead Rep
    BOARD REP

    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8,757

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,165
    Thanked in
    830 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Gua Sha has helped my delts with a small amount of scar tissue i had , my chiro also uses a cupping technique , he basically moves the cup around my shoulders , it fucking hurts ,but it works !

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,108

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    376
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,157
    Thanked in
    726 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ultrasound and laser therapy. I go to just get pinning knots out of my ass. I only pay about $12 a session so itís a good deal even only slightly helps.

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fictional Reality
    Posts
    1,180

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    484
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    513
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points
    450453202

    My glutes have some from the 25g I used to use. With the 29g I use now I can push through the tissue with a little extra effort. I rotate glutes and delts. I wonder if foam rolling would help..

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,474

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,722
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,300
    Thanked in
    2,276 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    My glutes have some from the 25g I used to use. With the 29g I use now I can push through the tissue with a little extra effort. I rotate glutes and delts. I wonder if foam rolling would help..
    It does. Percussion massage before injection seems to help too

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fictional Reality
    Posts
    1,180

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    484
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    513
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points
    450453202

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    It does. Percussion massage before injection seems to help too
    Nice, I'm gonna get me one. I need to roll my hips and hams from squatting anyway.

  10. #10
    Carpet-Chewer

    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,777

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    621
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,285
    Thanked in
    811 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147473647

    You could try Graston done by a professional

    But once scar tissue forms, itís pretty much there to stay.

    Ppl have scar tissue surgically removed for that reason.

    Or look at a scar on your body... no rubbing or whatever will make it go away.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    6,025

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    566
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    705
    Thanked in
    460 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    It does. Percussion massage before injection seems to help too
    I just bought this inexpensive massager and it's awesome, WAY more power than I expected:

    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/..._title_o00_s00

    It works wonders on knots. Dunno about scar tissue but worth a shot.

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,239

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,575
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,741
    Thanked in
    1,192 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    interesting- worth a shot
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    I just bought this inexpensive massager and it's awesome, WAY more power than I expected:

    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/..._title_o00_s00

    It works wonders on knots. Dunno about scar tissue but worth a shot.

  13. #13
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,176

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,447
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,974
    Thanked in
    1,850 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I must be lucky I have been a pin cushion for years and I have hardly any issues with knots or scar tissue that Im aware of. ďknock on wood" I do get massages on a pretty regular routine

    I should state I used 27G 1/2 ď pins for everyy single pin the vast majority of those 8 years. I only recently started using a 25G 1Ē for VG and glutes. Maybe I should stick with what worked
    Last edited by HFO3; 01-15-2020 at 09:39 AM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    2,217

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    304
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    H3 now you did it..!!! Never,,,Never diss the waitress before the meal...!!!Amaturrr LOL

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fictional Reality
    Posts
    1,180

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    484
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    513
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points
    450453202

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I must be lucky I have been a pin cushion for years and I have hardly any issues with knots or scar tissue that Im aware of. ďknock on wood" I do get massages on a pretty regular routine

    I should state I used 27G 1/2 ď pins for everyy single pin the vast majority of those 8 years. I only recently started using a 25G 1Ē for VG and glutes. Maybe I should stick with what worked
    Were you using 27g slin pins or hypodermic 3ml? I'm fascinated by the concept of small needles for a hypodermic, I'm doing two separate pins every 3 days bc I use 1ml slin pins, kind of a pain.

Similar Threads

  1. Am I pinning scar tissue??
    By Bigtoe in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-07-2018, 10:13 PM
  2. Scar tissue?
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum GrAnabolic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-12-2016, 09:06 AM
  3. Pining in scar tissue
    By djn810c in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-21-2016, 04:34 PM
  4. Scar tissue =pain?
    By mkpaint in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2015, 07:33 AM
  5. Scar Tissue in Injection Site
    By Jmaresca in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2015, 03:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums