• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

scar tissue

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have some scar tissue in both shoulders from my earlier days when I had no clue what I was doing and only
injections I did were in my shoulders using a 20g needle. It’s gotten worse over the years so I usually just keep shoulders out of the rotation. I recently decided to give them a shot again after switching to short esters and really started noticing how much scar took actually have.

my question is there any way to reduce scar tissue? I’ve stopped injecting them again and don’t plan on using them moving forward. I’ve heard some say use dmso so I bought some of that to try out. Is there anything else I could do to reduce the scar tissue?

Mine are fucked from MLG unsanitized bathtub brew too. The only thing that has helped mine is time off from using them combined with smashing. You can use a lacrosse ball against the floor and smash the muscle to "break up" the fibrous tissue. I lay on my back and put my arm above my head to get in there as much as I can. It's awkward as hell but it helps. Mine are much better since I started doing that. As an added plus, it helps your shoulder mobility and flexibility quite a bit

I have some scar tissue in both shoulders from my earlier days when I had no clue what I was doing and only
injections I did were in my shoulders using a 20g needle. It’s gotten worse over the years so I usually just keep shoulders out of the rotation. I recently decided to give them a shot again after switching to short esters and really started noticing how much scar took actually have.

my question is there any way to reduce scar tissue? I’ve stopped injecting them again and don’t plan on using them moving forward. I’ve heard some say use dmso so I bought some of that to try out. Is there anything else I could do to reduce the scar tissue?

My shoulders are smoked too bro! Used and abused them for like 2yrs straight before switching to glutes and quads.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Shoulder are good........I was a puss in the beginning but the glutes are hurting now..........................Use 1 1/2 23g to get past the scarring..

Gua Sha has helped my delts with a small amount of scar tissue i had , my chiro also uses a cupping technique , he basically moves the cup around my shoulders , it fucking hurts ,but it works !

Ultrasound and laser therapy. I go to just get pinning knots out of my ass. I only pay about $12 a session so it’s a good deal even only slightly helps.

My glutes have some from the 25g I used to use. With the 29g I use now I can push through the tissue with a little extra effort. I rotate glutes and delts. I wonder if foam rolling would help..

My glutes have some from the 25g I used to use. With the 29g I use now I can push through the tissue with a little extra effort. I rotate glutes and delts. I wonder if foam rolling would help..
It does. Percussion massage before injection seems to help too

You could try Graston done by a professional

But once scar tissue forms, it’s pretty much there to stay.

Ppl have scar tissue surgically removed for that reason.

Or look at a scar on your body... no rubbing or whatever will make it go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must be lucky I have been a pin cushion for years and I have hardly any issues with knots or scar tissue that Im aware of. “knock on wood" I do get massages on a pretty regular routine

I should state I used 27G 1/2 “ pins for everyy single pin the vast majority of those 8 years. I only recently started using a 25G 1” for VG and glutes. Maybe I should stick with what worked

Last edited:
H3 now you did it..!!! Never,,,Never diss the waitress before the meal...!!!Amaturrr LOL

I must be lucky I have been a pin cushion for years and I have hardly any issues with knots or scar tissue that Im aware of. “knock on wood" I do get massages on a pretty regular routine

I should state I used 27G 1/2 “ pins for everyy single pin the vast majority of those 8 years. I only recently started using a 25G 1” for VG and glutes. Maybe I should stick with what worked

Were you using 27g slin pins or hypodermic 3ml? I'm fascinated by the concept of small needles for a hypodermic, I'm doing two separate pins every 3 days bc I use 1ml slin pins, kind of a pain.

Were you using 27g slin pins or hypodermic 3ml? I'm fascinated by the concept of small needles for a hypodermic, I'm doing two separate pins every 3 days bc I use 1ml slin pins, kind of a pain.

I use 27’s with a 3ml barrel. If I use a slin, I use a 29g or 30g

Nice I'll have to order me some here soon. I imagine I'll need to get the needle separate, which is fine. I'd like to go 28g if they're available..

I order 100 of the points and 100 syringes, If you find 28g let me know I’ll take some of those too

Get Shredded!
Haha thanks the link didn’t populate on my phone for some reason

Try 1 1/2 23g to ease your pain & by pass the scar tissue

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

first of all u guys know a lot more about this shit than I do. some of u might have read my response a couple of weeks ago about pip. the first guy I ever did gear with (this was 35 yrs ago) used to "pop" his ass 2or 3 good times before injecting(he also did this to me) and this is how I learned to do inj. I have injected myself hundreds of times with all diff. kinds of aas from a lot of diff. places. I have never inj. anywhere but my glutes. knock on wood, I don't have any scar tissue, I have never even had a knot,an infection, and very very rarely do I have any pip and I have always done it this way. just sayin it works for me. maybe im just lucky. didn't mean to get off the subject of scarring. I have had the pleasure of having 5or 6 skin grafts. they gave me something called mcderma . I think it is mostly for surface scars, however, one of my gym buddies swears it helps his deep scarring.also, vitamin e helps a great deal and aloe vera (oral). by the way I have always used 23 g 1.5 in. syringes. good luck!

Wtf? This is terrible advice and would just add to the original problem.
I'm in the medical field for 32 yrs, trust me it's not bad advice. The scar tissue is dermal layer, not muscular. If it was muscular he would need surgery.

I'm in the medical field for 32 yrs, trust me it's not bad advice. The scar tissue is dermal layer, not muscular. If it was muscular he would need surgery.

I hear ya, but I think his concern was that a thicker and longer needle might help short term, but it is just going to exacerbate the problem long term.

I hear ya, but I think his concern was that a thicker and longer needle might help short term, but it is just going to exacerbate the problem long term.
Exactly. And 1.5 in my shoulders? I’m not even attempting that lol.

Back