• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

scar tissue

IML Gear Cream!
Let me ask everyone a question here. Do y’all think a .5 inch needle would be long enough to inject legs with? I’ve always used 1in and have heard some say .5 is too small for legs or gluts.

Let me ask everyone a question here. Do y’all think a .5 inch needle would be long enough to inject legs with? I’ve always used 1in and have heard some say .5 is too small for legs or gluts.
I only do quads and I use 23g 1"

I feel like 1/2" just won't cut it unless you have no body fat. Might be okay though. What do I know.

No.

5/8 to 1 inch

ya gotta bury it deep in the muskle, least that what the bro’s always told me... too many veins and capillaries near the surface...

I use 27g slin pins when using 1cc or less, and they get in the muscle fine in my quads. Just dimple the skin some with extra pressure when injecting, that helps get it a little deeper. I think over 1cc would be too much and would probably leak back out too much

Back