• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anxiety and estrogen levelS

BlackBear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any connection with high estrogen levels and anxiety?

Estrogen actually aids your body in the transport of serotonin, so conventional wisdom would say it would reduce anxiety.

But I think anything out of it's proper ratio will probably have many negative sides.

My estrogen is sky high judging by my severely sore nipples and I feel more nervous than usual especially after drinking coffee. I think it makes you worry more similar to how women tend worry alot. Sex drive and workouts are good though, no hot flashes but fatigue is high.

the elevation of just about any hormone, with a instability with the balances can cause a slew of mental affects.. some hormones can be within the narrow spectrum of their ranges with being normal while other hormones are out of range and that can cause anxiety, whether they are high or low..

Good question. I immediately think of pre- and post-menopausal women -- are they more or less anxious before or after losing their estrogen levels? I think estrogen is a big help and low-E, non-HRT older women suffer a slew of symptoms including anxiety.

But we all know psycho, high-anxiety young women as well. I think this is largely explained by hormonal swings of periods, and the low-E phases are likely to be the worst. But ... I could be wrong, and I'm too lazy to go find a menstrual cycle hormone level chart which would immediately answer the question. Someone else should do that, def.

This source below sells hormone treatment (HRT clinic) so take it for what it's worth but their summary write-up rings true to me... especially the low-T issues which all of us here are already aware of:

"There is an increase in anxiety and frequency of panic attacks during PMS, post-childbirth, perimenopause and menopause and andropause. Women with low progesterone levels and men with low testosterone are prone to anxiety. Estrogen helps to stimulate the production and transportation of serotonin around the body, and prevents its break down. Therefore, when estrogen levels are low serotonin is low and an unstable mood and anxiety can develop."

https://socalbhrt.com/anxiety-and-panic-disorders/

When my test was 50 and e2 was rock bottom (2 pituitary adenomas shutting everything down), I had extreme anxiety and more. But like we always say....sx of high and low e2 are very similar.

The biggest factors that I saw in depressed and patients with severe anxiety was dehydration and electrolytes deficiencies specifically a magnesium deficiency.

I would say in 95% of my fitness clients they are cellularly dehydrated and don't know it.

I personally drink a few pedialytes a week, up until this week. I tried a new product just 2 days ago called a Banana Bag oral solution. Now a Banana Bag is a well known term medically and that is usually an IV chock full of vitamins, minerals, salts and electrolytes.

This is the new version that you actually drink. I will say so far so good if you wanna try it.

Maybe jump on a low dose AI like Exem and super hydrate yourself and see if your condition improves.

I got mine off Amazon (we have Prime) so it ships free. 5 packs cost me $15 (not affilitated with this brand FYI)

91ipOS3hnqL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
My estrogen is sky high judging by my severely sore nipples and I feel more nervous than usual especially after drinking coffee. I think it makes you worry more similar to how women tend worry alot. Sex drive and workouts are good though, no hot flashes but fatigue is high.
Exactly what i felt . Before i realized hi estrogen and popped a pill to lower it. I for a second thought i was losing my mind and gonna go to E.R panic attacks every min i felt .

Last edited:
Back