• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is equipoise a waste of oil?

Eq the love-hate compound.......................Have noticed that all the big F-er's don't like EQ............could it be that after years of high doses have saturded the receps and only highdoses of strong compounds will only work??? Just an observation...

If anything they have more receptors from being on gear so long. I think the issue is due to them already being big, so it takes a certain amount of gear to maintain and even more to build size. EQ may simply not be strong enough to build size for them, atleast not at the speed they desire.

Some of us big mofos like EQ!

I don't absolutely love it but I like it enough to run it every once in a while. Stacking it with deca right now and I really dig it.

I don't absolutely love it but I like it enough to run it every once in a while. Stacking it with deca right now and I really dig it.

exactly, just once in awhile.. it's good for a change..I will throw it in the mix much like I do with my diet when everything is becoming mundane, something new and refreshing.

This. EQ and Deca is a decent combination where I personally do not need high dosages. 600/400 is pretty phenomenal over a nice long run.

Max

This. EQ and Deca is a decent combination where I personally do not need high dosages. 600/400 is pretty phenomenal over a nice long run.

Max

The basis of this cycle was the article you posted claiming the synergy of the two. Now, I do like high doses though :)

The other nice thing I like about it is that it's very conducive to a clean bulk with it's appetite stimulation. If you have the willpower not to hammer complete shit foods, it can do some good work for you.

The basis of this cycle was the article you posted claiming the synergy of the two. Now, I do like high doses though :)

The other nice thing I like about it is that it's very conducive to a clean bulk with it's appetite stimulation. If you have the willpower not to hammer complete shit foods, it can do some good work for you.

Indeed my friend. It definitely works well with a good diet. I actually have almost zero sides too.

Max

Got a link that article?

I'm running Test(600)/Deca(300)/EQ(400).....................started Jan2020,,and it's starting to KICK........I forgot what the Freak felt like...I'M BACK

I am doing this next cycle!

EQ is easier on the prostate. Good if you're trying to keep androgenic sides down. Other than that, give me more test. And I respond well to EQ

simple answer, yes, it's a waste. spend your money on my favorite three things, test, tren E, and mast E

I've recently reaffirmed that EQ causes me terrible anxiety issues. A week in and I had a ridiculous panic attack for no real reason and have had bad anxiety. So I guess it's a complete no go for me

Back