• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

yet another TD

Sgt.Bryan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've had several flawless TDs with basicstero international, and this is the most recent. good prices for the great gear. can't beat the discounts for Bitcoin and repeat customers.
436d9a4152c3077cd5b9325fe8273e15.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I've had several flawless TDs with basicstero international, and this is the most recent. good prices for the great gear. can't beat the discounts for Bitcoin and repeat customers.
436d9a4152c3077cd5b9325fe8273e15.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your feedback, we hope you are happy..)))

If you have questions - contact us, we will always help.

so far ive tryed the test e500,, dbol pills,, and
Anastrozole,, and let me tell you, these guys are and will be my go to guys, not only is the website easy to navigate , but the website is so detailed about each product,, and second to none imo.. the costumer service is above anyone else... case in point, my order wasn't changing stats so I emailed them whats up.. I knew the chineese new year would slow things down as they did point out in a post,, ,, but they replied and didn't get cocky or ignore my mo mo ass,,, instead , they shot me an email explaining the situation and when my stuff would ship,, and ill will be placing another order tonight but from the domestic warehouse so I can get what I need faster,, I hope these guys figure out a new source (if they didn't already) because they have a great chance at being the best of the best,,,,, I think they already are ,, just keep doing what you guys are doing cuz it works,,, pharmacom for life!!

They are one of the biggest and longest running ugls on this site and other sites, they are one of maybe two or three ugls that have been here since I joined the site in 2013.. Only time ive had pip was from using their mix4 from their mixline but, even that was very tolerable.. And they have some of the best prices for proviron, which I'm currently waiting on :) No more "fly by night" ugls for me offering rediculous discounts for bathtub gear, been there done that, still feeling the pip from them..lol

Last edited:
They are one of the biggest and longest running ugls on this site and other sites, they are one of maybe two or three ugls that have been here since I joined the site in 2013.. Only time ive had pip was from using their mix4 from their mixline but, even that was very tolerable.. And they have some of the best prices for proviron, which I'm currently waiting on :) No more "fly by night" ugls for me offering rediculous discounts for bathtub gear, been there done that, still feeling the pip from them..lol

Hands down basicstero is manufacturing the best gear in the world and has been doing so for over a decade.

Back