• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injectable dbol vs dbol tablets

Nickp777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted some insight with people who use dbol and have tried both and which one you guys prefer.

Hands down for me dbol injectable.

I can't even take Dbol orals, it makes me a maniac. You hear about "roid rage" and 50mgs of dbol makes me furious, short fuse, and Im just an asshole. I havent used it in 10-15 years.

Injectable is smooth. No anger or aggression and all the strength in the world. I was doing a shot 1-2 hrs pwo and I found 2 hours prior to be my sweet spot.

I had some old school REFORIT-V, but I dont know who carries that anymore. Isovet has some but he's not a sponsor here.

Stuff is amazing. Def Some PIP.

Used oral dbol twice had amazing gains the strength gains were insane but my body shuts down if I take it now been curious about doing oral version but I heard the sides were the same

Tried the inj but felt it was underdosed to say the least so i cant give a fair qualifying comparison, so i have to say tabs for now. But there will be another time im sure.

I always do it orally and its my favorite oral. I recently started adding 50mg of injectable PWO and i really like it. Unfortunately i added it on top of my oral dose (i dont take orally on the days i do the inject) so i cant give you a fair comparison but it's worth trying for sure.

I can’t take any sort of orals. They absolutely destroy my stomach and appetite. Oral dbol and anadrol do not

This is a weekly topic here now lol. Back in the day they had some pretty good injectable dbol but the shit today doesn’t compare. Go the oral routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back