• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren E and Test dosage to avoid side effects

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

Based on research, a lot of people are saying to keep an even, or even lower dosage of test compared to the Tren E to help mitigate the side effects.

I plan to do Tren E @ 200mg/week as a first time Tren user.

Does Tren E 200mg/week and Sust 200mg/week sound right? And should I pin twice a week for stable blood levels?

What’s your guys’ take on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Last edited:
Also, as a first time user, is Tren E @ 200mg/week a reasonable dosage or is it too low?

200 of Tren E should be decent after it gets going. Personally, I like higher test but, I at least match the milligrams, minimum. A person definitely does not want to go overboard when it’s their first time. 2x a week is plenty although; I do see a lot of people doing ED slin pin style. To each their own.

Max

I had trouble with tren years ago... test was higher. I changed to higher tren higher mast lower test and became able to tolerate tren ace. Now I run all tren and test same or tiny more but test ace or prop..

(I do this test e and tren e mast e100mg MWF
Cut Stack fast ester 50mg of each... MWF)

On first tren run use only tren ace. Imo it takes 50mg ed or 300wk to get results. Tren e takes so long to kick and once it does u may be like sh8t so I mix like I said but first time tren ace not tren e

Last edited:
When you say "mitigate the side effects," which ones are you referring to exactly?

I ask this bc for me, Tren at any dose changed my disposition/mood for the worse. Didn't matter if it was E or Ace.

You won't know until you try it for yourself to see how you respond.

Anger was the thing I battled the most and shortness of breathe. Never has night sweats.

1. Tren E is a bad first tren. Use some acetate and if you don’t suffer ridiculous side, you can switch to enanthate. If you get unbearable sides from Enanthate, you are in for a long ride. I use this analogy but it really might only be understood by people who have tripped. If you are going to try LSD, would your first dose be one that lasts 6 hours or 3 days?

2. Who sells 200mg Sust?

Hi guys,

Based on research, a lot of people are saying to keep an even, or even lower dosage of test compared to the Tren E to help mitigate the side effects.

I plan to do Tren E @ 200mg/week as a first time Tren user.

Does Tren E 200mg/week and Sust 200mg/week sound right? And should I pin twice a week for stable blood levels?

What’s your guys’ take on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Hey man just my .02 but I would swap out the tren E for tren ace if you do experience bad sides or decide you wanna get off of the tren it’s shorter ester will be out of your system sooner and I would switch the sust to a test E personally at 400mg a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is different. I prefer higher test with my tren. I also always run Proviron or mast with it.

Remember that Test and Tren compete for the same receptors.................I used Tren-E the 1st run with great results at 100mgs wk...I always try to squeeze all the gains I can out of low doses...that way I keep sides low and have somewhere to go...

IML Gear Cream!
I was adviced that Tren E even if you have sides will be less harsh than Ace. Ace will hit you like a train all at once. i decided to go for tren E for this reason.

I was adviced that Tren E even if you have sides will be less harsh than Ace. Ace will hit you like a train all at once. i decided to go for tren E for this reason.

But if sides do present themselves, tren ace will clear your system faster.

The majority of you are saying to go with Tren Ace as a first time user so I am going to switch. My question at this point is Tren Ace 200mg/week a solid amount?

1. Tren E is a bad first tren. Use some acetate and if you don’t suffer ridiculous side, you can switch to enanthate. If you get unbearable sides from Enanthate, you are in for a long ride. I use this analogy but it really might only be understood by people who have tripped. If you are going to try LSD, would your first dose be one that lasts 6 hours or 3 days?

2. Who sells 200mg Sust?

Nobody that I know of sells 200mg sust but you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that 4/5 of 1cc of sust 250 = 200mg.

Nope the build up of e will make... has made me take week off work after 2nd vial was done...so ester can clear... used many times but had been years. That was years ago use them all now

The majority of you are saying to go with Tren Ace as a first time user so I am going to switch. My question at this point is Tren Ace 200mg/week a solid amount?
Start with small amount like 30mg eod up to 50 eod and possibly ed... 50mg a day is cool with me for minimum... but I worked up. 75mg better for me 100mg sides start... with ace u can adjust dose so ease into it go up or back off

Back