• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

PSL still gtg?

triple777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been awhile for me and slightly worried. I try to becareful on what source i choose but have been lucky enough to make the right choices except for one bad one years ago. Anyways i put my trust in them 5 days ago and hoping for the best :) i just need to stay patient right?

Been awhile for me and slightly worried. I try to becareful on what source i choose but have been lucky enough to make the right choices except for one bad one years ago. Anyways i put my trust in them 5 days ago and hoping for the best :) i just need to stay patient right?

Of course we are still g2g.. Nothing changing but the weather...
Be patient. You should have received confirmation via email.. If not please check your spam.

Thanks everybody, will send touch down pics soon as i receive! Just got confirmation today soon as i woke up. Thanks for all you help! Asf has been my go to for sponsors for almost 6 years now and have been extremely happy so far

I ordered 5 vials of test cypionate and currently running test suspension as my kickstart from another sponser until my goodies come in. I never intended running suspension lol i got it for free and didnt want to waste it and so far wow!

I ordered 5 vials of test cypionate and currently running test suspension as my kickstart from another sponser until my goodies come in. I never intended running suspension lol i got it for free and didnt want to waste it and so far wow!

I did the same thing once. Had some someone give me 2 bottles of suspension and said screw it I’ll use it to get this going early.
Def post up that TD when it comes in bro and don’t forget to leave a review for store credit on our website.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Psl is definitely gtg bro.i am waiting my second order from them.Their customer service and board reps are great guys,always here to help.
Thank you brotha.. Also feel free to assist us with some feedback..

Earn additional store credit by leaving a review -
Just mention in the review the forum name and your screen name along with your feedback and contact us to confirm..
Example Anabolicsteroidforums.com member (Your screen name here) - And your Feedback
(Click HERE on image below for direct feedback access)

Last edited:
PSL has been gtg for years and years. One of the first sponsors i ever used

Looking at the site to place an order soon, but saw you dont use either email domain that I have. What is recommended to use then? I have Gmail and protonmail.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Looking at the site to place an order soon, but saw you dont use either email domain that I have. What is recommended to use then? I have Gmail and protonmail.

you can create a tutanota email account.. in fact that is a very user-friendly provider for a lot of services.. a lot of email providers spam other providers it happens more frequently than people think.. tutanota is a great platform.. its much like protonmail

Thanks! I appreciate the info and quick response. New to the forum, so far like it alot. Once again thanks for taking the time to respond.

you can create a tutanota email account.. in fact that is a very user-friendly provider for a lot of services.. a lot of email providers spam other providers it happens more frequently than people think.. tutanota is a great platform.. its much like protonmail

Site won’t let me change my email from proton to Tutanota. Keeps reverting back to proton setting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site won’t let me change my email from proton to Tutanota. Keeps reverting back to proton setting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you going into your new email provider and checking for a hyperlink about the change to your account?
log back onto your account and going to your settings you'll have to enter your passcode and then enter the new email provider of your choice.. select update and then check your new email provider inbox..

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! I appreciate the info and quick response. New to the forum, so far like it alot. Once again thanks for taking the time to respond.

we're glad to have you here in the community..
there is a lot of solid here that will extend themselves to help you with anything that you need..

if myself or anyone else can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to ask..

Trying to send info to PSL for payment. Tutanota says I need a password to send it to their email address? Anyone ever heard of this?

Get Shredded!
Trying to send info to PSL for payment. Tutanota says I need a password to send it to their email address? Anyone ever heard of this?

Think I got it figured out, fingers crossed.

Hey bro shoot me a pm if something is still wrong I’ll see what I can do for you!
Can't send PMs yet, probably cause I'm new. Thanks, think I got it figured out. Sent the requested info for payment, waiting for a response from PSL, but I know that can take a few days.

Can't send PMs yet, probably cause I'm new. Thanks, think I got it figured out. Sent the requested info for payment, waiting for a response from PSL, but I know that can take a few days.

There’s a section for new guys to make posts to hit 10 so they can pm. Post in there a few times and feel free to shoot me a pm if you end up needed help further!

There’s a section for new guys to make posts to hit 10 so they can pm. Post in there a few times and feel free to shoot me a pm if you end up needed help further!
Will do. Thanks!

PSL customers please read!

Dear customers,
Please update your accounts with Tutanota as your NEW account email provider, it's more user friendly, compared to other providers that have a tendency for blocking emails or spamming incoming messages..
Do NOT use YAHOO as they have just recently been problematic for many other email hosts, and transactions back and forth has been proven to be difficult..

Do not use emails such as AOL,Hotmail,Hushmail, Proton, MSN, Live and Outlook and YAHOO.
We suggest Tutanota as the best and most reliable and user friendly email provider for our services.

Always check your spam folder as well!

Create a new, and secure email today.. Click Below!
https://mail.tutanota.com/signup

Ok guys i got the TD today! Very excited! Was a lot faster delivery then im used to so im very happy with that! I did have questions on how to post my td because im on android so its making it a major pain in the ass! Lol anytips? Was curious also on the oil that was used because i have always seen gold and this product is like silverish gray for test cyp! Thanks for the help brothers!

Ok guys i got the TD today! Very excited! Was a lot faster delivery then im used to so im very happy with that! I did have questions on how to post my td because im on android so its making it a major pain in the ass! Lol anytips? Was curious also on the oil that was used because i have always seen gold and this product is like silverish gray for test cyp! Thanks for the help brothers!

thank you for posting your feedback and a review for everyone..
we normally use a clear carrier oil, depending on the compounding facility we will sometimes sub it out with a different carrier oil that will bring that gold color to some compounds..

you can download imgur on your phone and upload your photo on to that third party host.. once you do that copy the URL and go to the top of your toolbar on your post where you see that little picture frame, you will click on that and paste the hyperlink there.. it will display your photo.

and again thank you for the feedback..

be sure to pull some blood work :)

Hey vision, I made an order with you guys and haven't received an email for *********************

(EDITED DUE TO MENTIONING OF PAYMENT METHOD IN THE OPEN) by Vision

Last edited by a moderator:
Back