• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL still gtg?

IML Gear Cream!
Hey vision, I made an order with you guys and haven't received an email for *********************

(EDITED DUE TO MENTIONING OF PAYMENT METHOD IN THE OPEN) by Vision
Please check you spam folder, or allow the CS 24 hrs to send the info, it's the weekend so responses may be delayed a bit.

Awesome and thanks for all your help brother! Ill try to get that image up on the forum tonight. Thanks again man, cant wait to run it!

Will be hard for the bloodwork due to im already running Test suspension at the moment, but i will do my best!

Ok im working on the pics, they didnt make this easy apparently

Last edited:
Ok i made my td my profile pic because this picture thing on my phone made everything a major pain in my ass lmao. When i was using my home computer with this site a couple years ago Uploading pictures was no problem but my computer is no longer online lol anyways, check my profile pic for td lmao

It's hard to see the photo but if I'm not mistaken it looks like your product is severely crashed?!?
Either that's the quality of the photo, or my eyes are bad or that product 100% crashed..

Download tapatalk add asf in it and you can pull pics right from your phones photo albums.

It's hard to see the photo but if I'm not mistaken it looks like your product is severely crashed?!?
Either that's the quality of the photo, or my eyes are bad or that product 100% crashed..
That's what I was wondering also. Easy fix if so.

Get Shredded!
Thanks for the help guys, im going to download tapatalk like you recommended. It was very cold today and was sitting frozen when i recieved it, which would explain probably on why it looks like that. I will produce more pics soon

Ok tapatalk was a huge help lmao, made my life much easier, here is right after i opened it and like i mentioned, it was very cold outside. In a few minutes i will post pics on how it looks now
eb8f1f9c7c877a9b8bc0c7d823fa3f25.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Ok its been in my house for several hours now and still looks like this. Never seen this before lol what do i do?
988d43b616a712653c9caf4482f7b71c.jpg

It looks more like a gel atm more then what the oil typically looks like. I have ran several cycles in the past but this is my first seeing this. How do i fix this? I was planning on pinning it tomorrow :(

It looks more like a gel atm more then what the oil typically looks like. I have ran several cycles in the past but this is my first seeing this. How do i fix this? I was planning on pinning it tomorrow :(

Boil water insert needle to air then leave 15 mins. Should be good. Thats good product by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like you said it was from the cold.. it happens.. this is why I don't get my cyp this time of year..well, I try to limit it for this reason..
you can fix that easy peasy..

The one part i dont understand is the needle to air part..please expain? Thanks brother :)

So i put the vial in boiling water, insert a needle to air it out from the vial, and wait 15 minutes if i understand this right?

So i put the vial in boiling water, insert a needle to air it out from the vial, and wait 15 minutes if i understand this right?

I personally never used boiling water. It’s around 10-25 degrees where I live right now sometimes 40 when I’m lucky, however I always just run them under hot water and it comes right back. Never put a needle in the top or anything.

Yeah I’d never boil the water maybe some warm tap water at the most but I’d be afraid of the oil getting too hot before you pin.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys! This is helpful information, im going to try to run it under warm water and see what happens. It has been below freezing where i live lately as well but where i live the whether is bi polar, 70 degrees one day and below 32 the next

The one part i dont understand is the needle to air part..please expain? Thanks brother :)

The reason why we do that is so the top of the bottle doesent explode from humid air expansion from the heat. Although psl uses systems to not collect humidity from oil during raw mixing (automated pressure heated mixers). You put a needle on the rubber stopper just to vent the bottle. If you still dont get it ill send a picture lmk

Thanks guys! This is helpful information, im going to try to run it under warm water and see what happens. It has been below freezing where i live lately as well but where i live the whether is bi polar, 70 degrees one day and below 32 the next

Yea same here bro froze my ass off at work all last week now this week is 40’s lol

Ok i tried the warm water and this is the result. Now its crystal clear like water. Is this how it should look?
2ee3e1973666c8fe31c05b4bb0ed56c8.jpg
14d196aa8bdbb9b5979036890c5bfc24.jpg

Yea same here bro froze my ass off at work all last week now this week is 40’s lol
Ya man im sick of this cold shit and most the time i ride my sport bike, R6 instead of my truck so im normally freezing my ass off ready for summer again for sure lol

From what I've seen yeah should be good now

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk
Thanks brother, i give it a shot now and pin it, see how it goes i was worried i was going to have to become a chemist overnight in order to fix this. Thank god it was only the matter of warm water

Ok i tried the warm water and this is the result. Now its crystal clear like water. Is this how it should look?

Good cyp has a high melt temp and trust me the easiest to crash. I had some scumbag source who i froze the damn shit and didnt crash. Didnt even have solvent let alone hormone. This is good product.

Yes sir that’s what it should look like! Enjoy the gear man and remember us guys in the cold will occasionally have to deal with this.
Just like I have to deal with digging a 4 mile trench in the freezing cold at work for the next few months!!! Summer will be here before we know it! Put that cyp to good use lol

Well, i pinned my suspension injection, which for some reason is a bitch to get in everytime dam time, then i pinned the cyp injection, which went very smoothly. I use a 23g by 1 inch in my quads, the only place i trust to pin because i can see what im doing better. The cyp was smooth as butter going in, very happy about that. In case of those that dont know, im using test suspension as a kick start for my test cyp cycle. This year, because i have very low natural t, but its right on the edge where doctors wont treat me. Im going to do a blast and cruise all year long, and maybe for ever. Im tired of struggling with low t and the doctors wont help me so im taking it upon myself. Its been well over 2 years since i have last cycled and man i was miserable those last two years, lack of energy, lack of strength, lack of libido lol life sucked until i started pinning the suspension, feel so much better now that im back. If anyone has a great example of a good blast and cruise routine i would love to see it. I have arimidex on hand and so far have been running 0.25 EOD. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks brothers

Back