• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New

TheRealBull

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New here, 6”2 roughly 165/170, been lifting about 3 years, extreme ectomorph, running my first cycle here soon, test cyp only. Thanks for having me.

Welcome........................Ecto myself.....Got some great advice for you before the Pin........

Get a few more post and let's throw this out there and get what you need........before the jump..!!

It's all good ..............I and a lot of other guys have been right there,,,where you are now........Throw this in the mix and see what comes up,,,what you didn't think of and mainly what will really work best......If you plan the 1st cycle just right the gains will be over-the-top......If that's what you want ????...Let me help you.....Launch a thread ..It's my 1st cycle..I'm an ecto,can't put on size......."what would you do?".............Get that advice you can't buy for free........Take it from the one's who know..you want 30+ lbs..this is how you get it..Be prepared for the feedback...........these guys are raw at times(not me).....Only if you really want it bad.

b84e522a89f4f3168923c4960a5c4f81.jpg

Here is a progress pic so far for myself without any anabolics roughly 20 pounds difference between the 2 pics. 145 on left 165 on right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome. Take a look around. Make sure to read the rules.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum brother keep working

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back