• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Highest testosterone blood test results

Anopolo21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wanted to discuss testosterone blood results. What the highest total, and free testosterone blood results you ever had? Or maybe someone else you know has had. With how much mg of test a week? I researched what was the highest testosterone blood test results ever recorded on AAS, and couldn't find anything. I know some people can inject 400mg a week and get levels close to 3,000. Then others run 600mg a week and there levels are barley 2,000. I know it mostly depend on how much your body is using.

Dallas is probably the highest score i have seen

My biggest achievement was
7919 ng/dL.
W
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]ith 1,4 gr test E + 1,4 gr EQ a week ([FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I used the blend test E/EQ from puritysourcelabs.ru
)
[/FONT][/FONT]
Obviously I can't say if I had higher because I don't do blood tests every day.

man If I remember correctly, a dude on IMF had a 35,000 test level, I think he took prop and TNE and then had his blood drawn

I remember someone posting 27000ng/dL bloods from pre workout test base pin. Tommy gun I thought.

Highest I pulled was 7,500. I forget exactly what dose I was running but it was a combo of test iso as well as test prop.

The theory I’ve heard with Dallas and why his bloods were so high is when he passed away he recently injected short ester testosterone and the oil leaked from his muscles directly to his blood stream. Even if that is true his total t was just insane and to realistically pull that on bloods I can’t even imagine how much testosterone someone would have to be on

I have a 8513 Total T from 100mg Prop ED on top of my 200/wk TRT dose.

Highest I pulled was 7,500. I forget exactly what dose I was running but it was a combo of test iso as well as test prop.
Test prop 300mg weekly and 200trt dose got my levels at 3,000. Short acting esters are no joke.

5250 last year on 850mg test ISO pulled on 9th or 10th week of cycle - drawn 48hrs after last pin

80d6f8a6735075671f249ff0d3ae7d66.jpg

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Back