• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How bad is tren on BP

badger31

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My BP is controlled by meds...holds it to the 120/70 range. Does tren play serious havoc with BP. My cholesterol is in great shape and I also take hydrochlorothiazide for water retention. I was considering a light run of test/tren ace/mast. Any thoughts?

I have a problem with diabetes but I keep I under control with insulin. I have been thinking about buying one of those big ass birthday cakes at Costco because I think they look delicious and want one. I mean, how bad does one of the cakes effect blood sugar, really?

I have a problem with diabetes but I keep I under control with insulin. I have been thinking about buying one of those big ass birthday cakes at Costco because I think they look delicious and want one. I mean, how bad does one of the cakes effect blood sugar, really?

Sooooo your buying the cake right?

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Hey CC, Those costco American chocolate cakes are worth the risk lol

It’s a running joke at my house. The Mexican ones suck but when at USA Costcos I always put one in the cart. Never makes it to checkout.
Maybe by my 60th...my luck I will actually have the diabeetus by then. Not to worry though...lol!

It’s a running joke at my house. The Mexican ones suck but when at USA Costcos I always put one in the cart. Never makes it to checkout.
Maybe by my 60th...my luck I will actually have the diabeetus by then. Not to worry though...lol!
I'll come over for your birthday and help you eat it, just inject extra insulin

It depends on the person, but if you’re prone to no issues it can be pretty bad

Depends on the individual. It doesn't effect mine too much, but I also do 60 minutes of cardio 5 days a week to keep my heart healthy. Tren ace would be the best to see how you react, worst case scenario it messes with your BP too much, just stop and it should subside within a couple days.

Any of you guys answering already have BP issues not influenced by anything other than a physiological imbalance?

IML Gear Cream!
Tren has always raised my blood pressure, even when I was mid twenty's, lean, and didn't have any BP issues. Now it's even worse since I already have inherently high blood pressure from increased muscle mass. I normally have to take 2.5mg of nebivolol to keep it around 126/68, on tren I have to bump it up to 5mg and then again up to 7.5mg after a couple weeks to keep it around 135/70.

Stuff just increases my BP, period. I don't get most of the negative emotional issues so I can't attribute it to that

imo u should consider something other than tren. with blood pressure issues.

My BP is controlled by meds...holds it to the 120/70 range. Does tren play serious havoc with BP. My cholesterol is in great shape and I also take hydrochlorothiazide for water retention. I was considering a light run of test/tren ace/mast. Any thoughts?
If you have high BP ( which you dont) or it runs inn your family there is a high risk of temporary high BP. But dont take lasix, way too dangerous, try lisinopril ( I'm currently on that for my BP and on tri tren. Have no issues

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back