• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Hgh - whats the advantage over aas

IML Gear Cream!
So now you're buying a size 12 for one foot, a 13 for the other? That sucks.

Could be worse though. Could be one arm went crazy and then you're Crab Man.

ad_138039541-e1403005677581.jpg
where you find a pic of milf king

Actually, H3 she love the Tren.................strongest she has ever been...Thanks brother

seems like the jury is still out on GH,

now in my mid 30s I was looking at running 3IU just for general health, bodyfat, skin etc ... not sure if it's' worth it now

seems like the jury is still out on GH,

now in my mid 30s I was looking at running 3IU just for general health, bodyfat, skin etc ... not sure if it's' worth it now

It is worth it if you have the money to blow and want to compete or just use it for its benefits.

At 4iu-5iu on tren test and mast I can eat absolute junk every meal and grow lean. If I miss a meal that day, the next morning I will be leaner.

Heals things at a fast rate. It will add new muscle fiber to your body that you will never get on a ton of protein and gear. Rounds out your muscle making it more boxy and round looking for an even more 3d look that you can not get with anything else. No less than 4ius of good shit.
There is a reason bodybuilders horror themselves out on gay4pay (its to pay for all the growth)

HGH is a long game dont think your going to spend hundreds on a 3 month run and see big results. also make sure you do labs
I don't know, heckler. Even on 4 iu, I see a difference in a three month run. I can slowly gain weight and cut. Without hgh, I cannot do that. I have to pick one or the other. My natty growth hormone levels aren't bad at all, so I don't know why this is, but it is definitely worth it for me for three months. And cutting is easier on hgh. Cutting has become more difficult after 50. It's not as bad on hgh.

I realize everybody has different experiences, but that is mine. hgh with the other hormones works great.

The original question was about its advantage over aas. I have never tried it without aas, so I can't comment from experience, but I am not sure I would want to try it without aas.

Back