• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GH on and off cycle?

thegame

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys,
I have a years worth of GH(3-4iu's day) and only do a 6 month cycle, would it be good to start it a couple months sooner and go a couple months longer then the cycle? this is my first time trying this and want to get the most out of it.

Thanks

Some people take GH all year along with their TRT regimen. Not at those doses but, people
who use anti aging clinics stay on HGH for decades.

Max

I've run 3ius for almost 4 years. Dosage split before bed and first wake up in the morning. I love it. The only variance is when I'm running slin. Then I up the dose of gh to 9ius split to go with the slin shots. So if I'm running humalog 3 times a day I'll run 3ius of gh per slin shot, IM with the slin.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

I've run 3ius for almost 4 years. Dosage split before bed and first wake up in the morning. I love it. The only variance is when I'm running slin. Then I up the dose of gh to 9ius split to go with the slin shots. So if I'm running humalog 3 times a day I'll run 3ius of gh per slin shot, IM with the slin.

I also run a couple of peptides non stop also

Just watch your prolactin and fasting blood sugar.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just watch your prolactin and fasting blood sugar.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Fasting blood sugar is mid 80s. Prolactin is always high for me. I blast deca or tren just about every blast with of course other compounds.

Hey Guys,
I have a years worth of GH(3-4iu's day) and only do a 6 month cycle, would it be good to start it a couple months sooner and go a couple months longer then the cycle? this is my first time trying this and want to get the most out of it.

Thanks
You can take it all year long, provided you stick to 3-5 iu a day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

Thanks
You're gonna like this. :winkfinger: Us older guys tend to get more of a benefit. I saw a study of 60 year olds and up where they gained lean mass (8.8%) and lost fat (14-15%) with six months of use, no training or diet changes.

Back