• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2 pins in on Gear Church!!

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I won some stuff from GC from our fantasy league here. Was super stoked to try them out because I have heard nothing but good things. I recently had an issue with my usual go to lab and will be switching to someone else for all future orders and GC has been great so far. Stuff came super fast, looks amazing and haven’t got any unusual soreness from the 2 pins I’ve taken. I’m taking 1ml of their test e 300 and 1.5ml of the tren e 200 every 3rd day. I will be pulling bloods when I feel like it’s stabilized and I will post them here. Just thought I’d give my 2 cents about them, thanks GC

Thanks and welcome home buddy

Congratulations on your winnings! GC is a solid lab and they’re good people to work with:)

Looking forward to being here a long time. Gotta order some stuff soon actually

So I was cruising so with this gear church product I upped the test dose and added tren e. Usually I’ll wait about 2 weeks to up my AI dose to give time to build up my test levels and need it. Holy shit mistake, I don’t know if this tren is super potent and my e2 started to get elevated and thus increased prolactin but my nips got super sore and swollen and cock stopped functioning lol. So I took 2 double doses of what I planned on taking for my AI and started caber and it’s gotten much better the last few days. Hopefully I can dial this in before I get bloods so it’s used more for just confirmation lol but I can confirm there is hormone in the vials lol

IML Gear Cream!
Gc is one of the best labs around. Im making killer gainz on their tren ace and test prop right now. I wish i found these guys earlier. Their tren is some good shit!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

So I was cruising so with this gear church product I upped the test dose and added tren e. Usually I’ll wait about 2 weeks to up my AI dose to give time to build up my test levels and need it. Holy shit mistake, I don’t know if this tren is super potent and my e2 started to get elevated and thus increased prolactin but my nips got super sore and swollen and cock stopped functioning lol. So I took 2 double doses of what I planned on taking for my AI and started caber and it’s gotten much better the last few days. Hopefully I can dial this in before I get bloods so it’s used more for just confirmation lol but I can confirm there is hormone in the vials lol

Oh man, be careful. Last thing you need is for your est to go off the charts. I don't need an AI on my cruising dose, but definitely keep one regimented while I'm blasting.

That's good confirmation though of the potency of the hormones. Keep us posted on how it levels out with the AI in there.

Keep that e2 in check bro...that will help all things.

You'll feel horrible with a crashed e level so be careful there too. E2 is necessary for regular functions of the female AND male body.
What AI are you using and what's your protocol?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I run this same dose of test a lot and have got bloods so I know what I need to run as far as AI. I just didn’t expect my test levels to jump so fast and in turn bump up my e2. I’m on 12.5mg aromasin every day now and feel much better, also taking .5 caber every 3rd day. I can tell my e2 is still on the high side but I’m going to be running these doses until I get bloods

Your a chemist💪

I run this same dose of test a lot and have got bloods so I know what I need to run as far as AI. I just didn’t expect my test levels to jump so fast and in turn bump up my e2. I’m on 12.5mg aromasin every day now and feel much better, also taking .5 caber every 3rd day. I can tell my e2 is still on the high side but I’m going to be running these doses until I get bloods

Back