• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite seasonings to use and combos

Bigjape34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know @maxmuscle1 will be all over this and since everyone’s posting what they wanna eat after the co test and everyone giving suggestions I’d also like to see what everyone’s favorite seasonings are that are diet friendly haha don’t torture me with slabs of bbq sauce and stuff like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinnamon for the oatmeal, salt free lemon pepper for the vegetables and some hot sauce for the egg whites

I know @maxmuscle1 will be all over this and since everyone’s posting what they wanna eat after the co test and everyone giving suggestions I’d also like to see what everyone’s favorite seasonings are that are diet friendly haha don’t torture me with slabs of bbq sauce and stuff like that

I use Maggi, Adobo, Tony Chachetes Cajun, Mae Ploy(sweet chili sauce), Hoison, Tamari, of course fresh herbs and spice mixes(I make). Herbs de Provence, all red pepper sauces(lousiana, Texas Pete’s, Crystal:eek:n my eggs. I love hot stuff!! Jalapeño Mustard.

Max

I use Maggi, Adobo, Tony Chachetes Cajun, Mae Ploy(sweet chili sauce), Hoison, Tamari, of course fresh herbs and spice mixes(I make). Herbs de Provence, all red pepper sauces(lousiana, Texas Pete’s, Crystal:eek:n my eggs. I love hot stuff!! Jalapeño Mustard.

Max

Never disappointed with you when it comes to food lol

Cajun seasoning, old bay,
Pepper, oregano, red/cayenne pepper or crush red peppers will give heat with a difference in taste.
Lemon juice, curry, season all
Franks Red hot sauce

Last edited:
Cajun seasoning, old bay,
Pepper, oregano, red/cayenne pepper or crush red peppers will give heat with a difference in taste.
Lemon juice, curry, season all
Franks Red hot sauce

Old Bay!! That stuff is great! Love Old Bay Crab Cakes w Spicy Aioli!!

Max

Cinnamon for the oatmeal and coffee, garlic powder on anything, sriracha on the eggs

Beer can chicken seasoning for the chicken.

Cayenne pepper hot sauce for anything else.

Tony Chacheres, adobo, soy and oyster sauce, Louisiana hot sauce, Sazon complete, smoked paprika, huy fong chili garlic sauce(way better than sriracha)

IML Gear Cream!
This Malaysian Hot Sauce is NO JOKE!

US-extra-hot.png

Best flavor hot sauce I've ever tasted, by far my favorite to use in many types of seasoning from hot wings to stir fry.
Great garlic exotic spice flavor. And WAY hot without being stupid, the regular hot is no joke the extra hot is for real Malay Niggaz!

Gogijang is an all time favorite too, but I grew up in Asian and make a lot of Asian food.
images

Last edited:
I second this....

On eggs, rice, potatoes, chicken, veggies, sweet potatoes.....

Attachments

• 6F1EAAF3-ACB2-40B1-BFFE-40EEC9337A34.jpeg
    6F1EAAF3-ACB2-40B1-BFFE-40EEC9337A34.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
This Malaysian Hot Sauce is NO JOKE!

US-extra-hot.png

Best flavor hot sauce I've ever tasted, by far my favorite to use in many types of seasoning from hot wings to stir fry.
Great garlic exotic spice flavor. And WAY hot without being stupid, the regular hot is no joke the extra hot is for real Malay Niggaz!

Gogijang is an all time favorite too, but I grew up in Asian and make a lot of Asian food.
images
I make my own homemade kimchi with gochujang sauce that I make from scratch

Attachments

• 000DBF7B-F590-4FF8-86A7-44975A6160E8.jpeg
    000DBF7B-F590-4FF8-86A7-44975A6160E8.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 8
Back