• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Day 6 Tren A

copaaz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm on day 6 of my 50ed Tren A Dragon Pharma and I am feeling Zero strength increase. Nada! I would think my now I would have a little but no none. I'm also getting no side effects, no cough, no night sweats, nothing. I'm beginning to be suspicious of this product.

Have you ran tren A before? 50mg ed is a moderate/light dose. Normally around week 2 i start noticing the partitioning effects and wake up tighter. Soon after that the strength comes on. I'd say you're a little early still.

6 days? Be patient.
It usually takes me 8-10 just to begin to feel it. Dragon is fire. Everything tests well.
Report back when you're angry and can't sleep.
Talk to ya soon.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Report back when you're angry and can't sleep.
OMG, these two are serious issues for me. My aggression is through the roof so much that it's scaring me. My sleep is terrible. I can fall asleep no problem, however I wake up about 2 hours later and then almost every 90 minutes after that until about 4:30am and then I'm up and can't go back to sleep. It's been a problem because I'm tired during the day and when I drive the last few days I catch myself falling asleep at the wheel. It's 4:45 right now and I'm up.

Last edited:
I think it may be that I pinned with 1/2" needles and I may have not injected intramuscularly.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it may be that I pinned with 1/2" needles and I may have not injected intramuscularly.

OMG, these two are serious issues for me. My aggression is through the roof so much that it's scaring me. My sleep is terrible. I can fall asleep no problem, however I wake up about 2 hours later and then almost every 90 minutes after that until about 4:30am and then I'm up and can't go back to sleep. It's been a problem because I'm tired during the day and when I drive the last few days I catch myself falling asleep at the wheel. It's 4:45 right now and I'm up.

Sounds like the tren is kicking in, even if strength hasn't yet.

Find a way to dial down the aggression and rage while not in the gym, lest you get in a car wreck or lose your relationship. Serious risks. Meditate, smoke a bowl, something...

Lots of long time juicers give up on tren for this very reason. It's also aggressively destructive to your health so keep on eye on that. Bloodwork etc.

Me too. Mine just kicked in. I was up at 4, laid back down at 6 for about an hour.
Buy benadryl. I buy any knockoff brand. It's amazing for sleep.

I use the SleepAid from Costco and take 3 benadryl. It helps a little but even when I take this combination, I'm still up every 1-1.5 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like strong tren to me.
Everything but the strength increase.

IML Gear Cream!
I have 4 bottles and this cycle only calls for 3.5. I think I'm going to use up 1/2 of the first bottle and then send it into a lab for testing.

I have 4 bottles and this cycle only calls for 3.5. I think I'm going to use up 1/2 of the first bottle and then send it into a lab for testing.

You've already been told the side effects you're feeling, aggression and sleeplessness are tren side effects.

Until you have proof with the results of your test stop bashing the source for having poor quality products.

Bashing a source without proof is against the rules here, going off feel is not proof.

Last edited:
You've already been told the side effects you're feeling, aggression and sleeplessness are tren side effects.

Until you have proof with the results of your test stop bashing the source for having poor quality products.

Bashing a source without proof is against the rules here, going off feel is not proof.
I dont feel like he was bashing them. He mentioned saving some for testing but unless they've erased a post on the thread, he's just expressing concern.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Give it another week. You're too early in to be complaining about strength improvements. By next week it will be built up in your system enough to see it shining

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

By next week it will be built up in your system enough to see it shining

That's what I'm hoping. today will be shot #7 in as many days and I'm estimating I'll have about 210mg "built up". Yesterday was right at 200. I just figured with 200mg of tren in my system that my strength would at least have gone up a little bit, but it seems to have gone down a little. I'm also pinning 133mg of test e3d's.

That's what I'm hoping. today will be shot #7 in as many days and I'm estimating I'll have about 210mg "built up". Yesterday was right at 200. I just figured with 200mg of tren in my system that my strength would at least have gone up a little bit, but it seems to have gone down a little. I'm also pinning 133mg of test e3d's.
You got this. Report back end of next week

Me too. Mine just kicked in. I was up at 4, laid back down at 6 for about an hour.
Buy benadryl. I buy any knockoff brand. It's amazing for sleep.

Benadryl works wonders for sleep on tren or anytime really. The only problem I have with it is I’m drowsy as shit the next day pretty much all day long. I like phenibute as well but you have to be careful it’s physically addictive so if anyone tries it personally I won’t take it for more than two days in a row and I take two days off it before taking it again. It also will leave me kind of drowsy the following day.

I just figured with 200mg of tren in my system that my strength would at least have gone up a little bit, but it seems to have gone down a little.

Lack of sleep will make anyone weaker.
Wait until your body adjusts to the drug.
Tren is not for everyone. I can't use it.

Usually for me by day 6 I'm feeling the sides. By day 10 I should sleep in the bathtub and save having to wash sheets so much lol Never uses dragons Tren but test and deca both were top notch

Your original post, “I'm also getting no side effects”.

9 hours later you post, OMG, these two are serious issues for me. My aggression is through the roof so much that it's scaring me. My sleep is terrible”. Kinda contradicting yourself.

Have you ever ran Tren? Do you know the sides? Not to mention feel is not the best gauge of something and not everyone gets all or any of the sides. I think it’s too soon for you to make an honest evaluation of your cycle. Stay the course & keep at it. Obviously, send a sample for testing if it gives you a piece of mind, but it is to soon.

LowT

Get Shredded!
Your original post, “I'm also getting no side effects”.

LowT
I'm not attributing 100% of the agreesion and lack of sleep to the tren as I was on 400mg a week of test for about 4 weeks before beginning the tren. i was having trouble sleeping before starting the tren. I was referring mostly to the cough and nigh sweats..not getting those sides.

I'm not attributing 100% of the agreesion and lack of sleep to the tren as I was on 400mg a week of test for about 4 weeks before beginning the tren. i was having trouble sleeping before starting the tren. I was referring mostly to the cough and nigh sweats..not getting those sides.

I’ve done many tren runs and got a cough 1 time that was it. I wouldn’t consider that a side. You must be fairly new to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was referring mostly to the cough and nigh sweats..not getting those sides.

Tren cough is maybe 1 in 20 or 30 shots. Some guys never have it. The night sweats are quite personal as well. It's winter time where you live, right?

All tren A gives me the cough but gains don’t start coming to about 12-14 days bro. Calm down!

Back