• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1/2 Needle Injecting Into Fat

copaaz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you inject into the fat layer of your buttocks, is that wasted gear?

what do you mean?

You can pin gear subcutaneous according to Dr's I've seen discuss the topic. No real advantage to intramuscular, unless you are very overweight in which case you may get more aromatisation doing into the fat, since fat holds into estrogen longer.

It’ll still be absorbed eventually, but you run the risk of a sterile access due to the lack of blood flow to carry the oil away from the area

- - - Updated - - -

Not at all, some argue it's better, some say it may cause more or less aromatising. "If the oil gets under your skin, you're in".
I would only agree with this for small doses. 1/4 or so ml. More than that and you’re risking sterile abscess

what is sterile abscess?
Some abscesses are caused by an irritant like an injected medication that was not completely absorbed. Since they're not caused by infection, these kinds of abscesses are called "sterile" abscesses. Sterile abscesses aren't as common as infected abscesses, but they can happen on occasion.

It’ll still be absorbed eventually, but you run the risk of a sterile access due to the lack of blood flow to carry the oil away from the area

- - - Updated - - -

I would only agree with this for small doses. 1/4 or so ml. More than that and you’re risking sterile abscess

Fair enough, better safe than sorry. I think the Dr was talking more for TRT.

Fair enough, better safe than sorry. I think the Dr was talking more for TRT.
Yes. It’s very popular lately for trt. Former ifbb pro emeric delqzec is a huge proponent of low dose sub Q TrT

IML Gear Cream!
Gear in fat still gets metabolized so none is wasted, but it's a little slower due to less bloodflow. Maybe slows it down by... 25% or so? That'll take your effective test-e half life from 4.5 days to maybe 6. For most of us that's a good thing.

If you’re using a short ester hormone, its counterproductive to SubQ.

It would most likely be painful subq in the glutes and cause redness and irritation and inching., plus there is certain areas of the body that subq injections are best to use due to absorption ratio and activity with being properly metabolized with greater speeds.. And, other areas on the body are not recommended for subq due to the lack of enzymes that would assist with braking down the drug, and the extreme slow process of absorption.. The optimal absorption ratio speeds can be researched by looking at the ADA recommended protocols. Glutes is mostly a last resort for subq options...

Upper thigh, abdomen is best for optimal absorption.. These are tested tried and true spots that be been researched over and over again..

heavyhitter and vision covered it I'll add my .02 I have subq a few compounds, first of all small 1/2 ml shots arent too bad if its script test, some UGLs use more solvent and it will burn and irritate the injection site for several days anything bigger than that you will definitely prefer IM

So where would yall inject if its SubQ, and what would these doses be per pin

heavyhitter and vision covered it I'll add my .02 I have subq a few compounds, first of all small 1/2 ml shots arent too bad if its script test, some UGLs use more solvent and it will burn and irritate the injection site for several days anything bigger than that you will definitely prefer IM
If you get a moment brutha, could you explain to the OP about WHY the ADA has suggested some areas over others... You would know more than most about that part, per your slin intake.

What is the benefit of a subQ? I mean I get not wanting to inject a muscle, so I’m referring to an actual benefit not a preference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stomach and .5ml is currently my max per shot. I know some people that can go higher though.

If you get a moment brutha, could you explain to the OP about WHY the ADA has suggested some areas over others... You would know more than most about that part, per your slin intake.
subQ gives you a slower more balance absorption, as far as test goes my doc also advised me to do subq altho I didnt ask why, what I experienced was no problems with script at low dose so I tried some UGL tren ace since its a small dose daily and that was no problem, other UGL at a 1ML was a mother fucker and the pain felt like a 3rd degree burn that lasted for several days. my opinion is dont subq anything over 1/2 ml

What is the benefit of a subQ? I mean I get not wanting to inject a muscle, so I’m referring to an actual benefit not a preference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
for pinning daily I would say scar tissue, but oil bolus stays for a while so it really isnt optimal

Get Shredded!
subQ gives you a slower more balance absorption, as far as test goes my doc also advised me to do subq altho I didnt ask why, what I experienced was no problems with script at low dose so I tried some UGL tren ace since its a small dose daily and that was no problem, other UGL at a 1ML was a mother fucker and the pain felt like a 3rd degree burn that lasted for several days. my opinion is dont subq anything over 1/2 ml

absolutely subq is far more slower absorption..

you take insulin correct?
I know different areas of the body with Sub-Q tissue has a different ratio with metabolization.. would you happen to know why doctors suggest insulin to be injected in the glutes as a last case resort? the ADA basically has the glutes on the last end of the list before every other site..

Stomach and .5ml is currently my max per shot. I know some people that can go higher though.

i tried .5, I will never ever do oil Sub-Q again.. like ever.. under my toenails would be an option before Sub-Q.. the most uncomfortable itch and lump I had.. I was itching like a Chinese prostitute!

absolutely subq is far more slower absorption..

you take insulin correct?
I know different areas of the body with Sub-Q tissue has a different ratio with metabolization.. would you happen to know why doctors suggest insulin to be injected in the glutes as a last case resort? the ADA basically has the glutes on the last end of the list before every other site..
subq in stomach has the slowest most reliable hormone release, but when you inject insulin as much as I do you I dont keep track of where my last injection was and if you hit the same spot several times you will get a bruise and pinning a bruised area is painful if that happens I will give that area a rest and hit my upper thigh. most type 2 are obese so the butt is another fatty spot. for bodybuilders its probably all muscle so it will go straight to the blood stream. all type R fast acting are designed to be taken with a meal and peak around 1.5-2 hours and it takes about 1.5- 2 hours to digest a meal so they insulin should peak ontime with digestion, if you inject into a muscle there is a chance of going hypo. at least thats the theory.

i tried .5, I will never ever do oil Sub-Q again.. like ever.. under my toenails would be an option before Sub-Q.. the most uncomfortable itch and lump I had.. I was itching like a Chinese prostitute!

Weird man was it just test? I haven't tried ugl or anything I brewed subq but all of my pharma cyp is g2g subq.

Weird man was it just test? I haven't tried ugl or anything I brewed subq but all of my pharma cyp is g2g subq.

first I tried UGL, I did not like the response so I gave it the benefit of the doubt with using my script.. my script actually was slightly more irritated.. I think that is because of GSO metabolize is much slower compared to MCT..
but I will never do oil again, ever..

- - - Updated - - -

subq in stomach has the slowest most reliable hormone release, but when you inject insulin as much as I do you I dont keep track of where my last injection was and if you hit the same spot several times you will get a bruise and pinning a bruised area is painful if that happens I will give that area a rest and hit my upper thigh. most type 2 are obese so the butt is another fatty spot. for bodybuilders its probably all muscle so it will go straight to the blood stream. all type R fast acting are designed to be taken with a meal and peak around 1.5-2 hours and it takes about 1.5- 2 hours to digest a meal so they insulin should peak ontime with digestion, if you inject into a muscle there is a chance of going hypo. at least thats the theory.

that makes perfect sense and I figured you would know the answer to it..
I never thought about the possibility of someone being excessively overweight, you make a very interesting point..

Back