Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,966 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    heavyhitter and vision covered it I'll add my .02 I have subq a few compounds, first of all small 1/2 ml shots arent too bad if its script test, some UGLs use more solvent and it will burn and irritate the injection site for several days anything bigger than that you will definitely prefer IM
    If you get a moment brutha, could you explain to the OP about WHY the ADA has suggested some areas over others... You would know more than most about that part, per your slin intake.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,588 Posts
    Rep Points

What is the benefit of a subQ? I mean I get not wanting to inject a muscle, so Iím referring to an actual benefit not a preference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts
    Rep Points

Stomach and .5ml is currently my max per shot. I know some people that can go higher though.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,471 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    If you get a moment brutha, could you explain to the OP about WHY the ADA has suggested some areas over others... You would know more than most about that part, per your slin intake.
    subQ gives you a slower more balance absorption, as far as test goes my doc also advised me to do subq altho I didnt ask why, what I experienced was no problems with script at low dose so I tried some UGL tren ace since its a small dose daily and that was no problem, other UGL at a 1ML was a mother fucker and the pain felt like a 3rd degree burn that lasted for several days. my opinion is dont subq anything over 1/2 ml

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,471 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    What is the benefit of a subQ? I mean I get not wanting to inject a muscle, so Iím referring to an actual benefit not a preference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    for pinning daily I would say scar tissue, but oil bolus stays for a while so it really isnt optimal

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,966 Posts
    Rep Points

subQ gives you a slower more balance absorption, as far as test goes my doc also advised me to do subq altho I didnt ask why, what I experienced was no problems with script at low dose so I tried some UGL tren ace since its a small dose daily and that was no problem, other UGL at a 1ML was a mother fucker and the pain felt like a 3rd degree burn that lasted for several days. my opinion is dont subq anything over 1/2 ml
    absolutely subq is far more slower absorption..

you take insulin correct?
    I know different areas of the body with Sub-Q tissue has a different ratio with metabolization.. would you happen to know why doctors suggest insulin to be injected in the glutes as a last case resort? the ADA basically has the glutes on the last end of the list before every other site..

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,966 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Stomach and .5ml is currently my max per shot. I know some people that can go higher though.
    i tried .5, I will never ever do oil Sub-Q again.. like ever.. under my toenails would be an option before Sub-Q.. the most uncomfortable itch and lump I had.. I was itching like a Chinese prostitute!

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,471 Posts
    Rep Points

absolutely subq is far more slower absorption..

you take insulin correct?
    I know different areas of the body with Sub-Q tissue has a different ratio with metabolization.. would you happen to know why doctors suggest insulin to be injected in the glutes as a last case resort? the ADA basically has the glutes on the last end of the list before every other site..
    subq in stomach has the slowest most reliable hormone release, but when you inject insulin as much as I do you I dont keep track of where my last injection was and if you hit the same spot several times you will get a bruise and pinning a bruised area is painful if that happens I will give that area a rest and hit my upper thigh. most type 2 are obese so the butt is another fatty spot. for bodybuilders its probably all muscle so it will go straight to the blood stream. all type R fast acting are designed to be taken with a meal and peak around 1.5-2 hours and it takes about 1.5- 2 hours to digest a meal so they insulin should peak ontime with digestion, if you inject into a muscle there is a chance of going hypo. at least thats the theory.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts
    Rep Points

i tried .5, I will never ever do oil Sub-Q again.. like ever.. under my toenails would be an option before Sub-Q.. the most uncomfortable itch and lump I had.. I was itching like a Chinese prostitute!
    Weird man was it just test? I haven't tried ugl or anything I brewed subq but all of my pharma cyp is g2g subq.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,966 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Weird man was it just test? I haven't tried ugl or anything I brewed subq but all of my pharma cyp is g2g subq.
    first I tried UGL, I did not like the response so I gave it the benefit of the doubt with using my script.. my script actually was slightly more irritated.. I think that is because of GSO metabolize is much slower compared to MCT..
    but I will never do oil again, ever..

- - - Updated - - -

subq in stomach has the slowest most reliable hormone release, but when you inject insulin as much as I do you I dont keep track of where my last injection was and if you hit the same spot several times you will get a bruise and pinning a bruised area is painful if that happens I will give that area a rest and hit my upper thigh. most type 2 are obese so the butt is another fatty spot. for bodybuilders its probably all muscle so it will go straight to the blood stream. all type R fast acting are designed to be taken with a meal and peak around 1.5-2 hours and it takes about 1.5- 2 hours to digest a meal so they insulin should peak ontime with digestion, if you inject into a muscle there is a chance of going hypo. at least thats the theory.
    that makes perfect sense and I figured you would know the answer to it..
    I never thought about the possibility of someone being excessively overweight, you make a very interesting point..