• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

::Term and Conditions with payments/shipping Please read before ordering::

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Puritysourcelabs.ru Term & Conditions with payments/shipping "Please read before ordering"

Now we have a FASTER and much more reliable customer service ticket support system for greater customer care and efficacy.

7U7wAXC.png

::Attention::
When logging onto your online account please read the drop box bubble similar to the one that is displayed below

cchUJQt.gif

NvWw2JV.png

Resend Policy READ HERE

Shipping Rules READ HERE

Payment Methods READ HERE

For our online store PRICE LIST Get FAST and INSTANT ACCESS by clicking here

If you are NOT receiving updates or a response from Customer Service, Please read below.

Please update your accounts with Tutanota as your NEW account email provider, it's more user friendly,
compared to other providers that have a tendency for blocking emails or spamming incoming messages..
Do NOT use YAHOO as they have just recently been problematic for many other email hosts with transactions back & forth.

Do not use these emails either such as AOL, Hotmail, Hushmail, Proton, MSN,
Live and Outlook and YAHOO.
We suggest Tutanota as the best and most reliable and

user friendly email provider with our service.

Always check your spam folder as well!

Create a new and secure email today.. Click Below!
Mail. Done. Right. Tutanota Login & Sign up for an Ad-free Mailbox
Once you have created a NEW email address, log back onto your account at PuritysourceLabs.ru
and select "personal info" and update your account.

When placing an order:

You can NOT proceed to checkout without agreeing to the terms and conditions that apply.
You take full responsibility for the addresses and info that you provide,

its your obligation to check if all info provided is correct before finalizing your purchase.
GWimsLm.png

Thank you,
Team Puritysourcelabs.ru

Last edited:
Good info. Thanks for the update

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

you got it brother..
this just makes it easy so there's clarification and a keen understanding from both sides.
as we know with basically any type of sales, there can be hiccups and a lot of times miscommunication is at fault.

if anyone has any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our sales representatives or sales associates, the team is willing and eager to assist you with all of your needs.

Vision

Take some time BEFORE you order...

5ee67d6f22b5eacf1219f3d5d8abc6fb.jpg

haGyx8U.png

Resend Policy READ HERE

Shipping Rules READ HERE

Payment Methods READ HERE

If you are NOT receiving updates or a response from Customer Service, Please read below.

Please update your accounts with Tutanota as your NEW account email provider, it's more user friendly, compared to other providers that have a tendency for blocking emails or spamming incoming messages..
Do NOT use YAHOO as they have just recently been problematic for many other email hosts with transactions back & forth.

Do not use these emails either such as AOL, Hotmail, Hushmail, Proton, MSN, Live and Outlook and YAHOO.
We suggest Tutanota as the best and most reliable and user friendly email provider with our service.

https://mail.tutanota.com/signup
Once you have created a NEW email address, log back onto your account at PuritysourceLabs.ru and select "personal info" and update your account.

When placing an order:
You can NOT proceed to checkout without agreeing to the terms and conditions that apply.
You take full responsibility for the addresses and info that you provide, its your obligation to check if all info provided is correct before finalizing your purchase.

pKjKOLy.png

Thank you,
Team Puritysourcelabs.ru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All new customers please read and follow the directions above.. It is essential to have the proper type of email to conduct business in a smooth and orderly fashion. Other wise many problems can occur that could have other wise been avoided..
Thank you
Psl ,your one stop shop!!
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Can’t stress the importance of this enough pertaining to any and all sponsors and customers it’s to keep everyone safe ... also why we have a sticky for the rules of the board ... we aren’t ordering clothes or toys guys and I feel like we lose track of that sometimes !!!

17c200256e18045dfc76ef65aae22700.jpg

haGyx8U-1.png

Resend Policy
READ HERE

Shipping Rules
READ HERE

Payment Methods
READ HERE

Please update your accounts with Tutanota as your NEW account email provider, it's more user friendly, compared to other providers that have a tendency for blocking emails or spamming incoming messages..

Do not use these emails either such as AOL, Hotmail, Hushmail, Proton, MSN, Live and Outlook and YAHOO.
We suggest Tutanota as the best and most reliable and user friendly email provider with our service.

https://mail.tutanota.com/signup
Once you have created a NEW email address, log back onto your account at PuritysourceLabs.ru and select "personal info" and update your account.

When placing an order:
You take full responsibility for the addresses and info that you provide, its your obligation to check if all info provided is correct before finalizing your purchase.
pKjKOLy-1.png

Thank you,
Team Puritysourcelabs.ru
Ad by Vision​

Good info to know before ordering! Make informed choices!

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone knows how long it takes to get a ticket response? I filled one out and included info needed, btw the **** transaction number on **** was difficult to get.
Any help would be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone knows how long it takes to get a ticket response? I filled one out and included info needed, btw the **** transaction number on **** was difficult to get.
Any help would be helpful.
Please check your spam folder

Will my tracking number show up in my account on PSL site as soon as it is assigned? I want to be sure I’m around… thx

Will my tracking number show up in my account on PSL site as soon as it is assigned? I want to be sure I’m around… thx
When you place an order, and your order is updated and you receive notifications through your email, you can log back onto the order and site and check your history and your account and you will have the tracking number.

I never have understood why anyone would want the tracking number for a TD. I mean once you check a tracking number via USPS, your IPS is logged into that package and you’re literally documenting that you ordered it.

Maybe its just my thought process but once I order, I move on and I expect the pack to arrive within about 4 weeks.

Whats the popular consensus :coffee:

I never have understood why anyone would want the tracking number for a TD. I mean once you check a tracking number via USPS, your IPS is logged into that package and you’re literally documenting that you ordered it.

Maybe its just my thought process but once I order, I move on and I expect the pack to arrive within about 4 weeks.

Whats the popular consensus :coffee:
This... LEAVE TRACKING ALONE, until time has passed, and then check it. If time has lingered and nothing, check it with a VPN.. on a different browser.
Some customers check it all day each day and report back about stats not changing. Stop putting pings on it..

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Puritysourcelabs.ru ? I keep getting a warning in Korean that the website is being blocked Even though I’m located in the US.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Puritysourcelabs.ru ? I keep getting a warning in Korean that the website is being blocked Even though I’m located in the US.
If people use a VPN they can have instant access to the website.
The host is being a pain in the ass right now, and it's not uncommon from time to time to see this in the market that we deal with.
If everyone uses a VPN they'll get instant access to the website and their shopping cart and order information. :)

probably a dumb question... but can you order from "international" and ship to US too or only domestic?

probably a dumb question... but can you order from "international" and ship to US too or only ********?
Yes you can order both services.. If you do international it's cheaper, it's just slightly a bit longer with shipping but not too bad, only a few more days.. local is just a bit more expensive that's all..

Back