You idiots....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: You idiots....

  1. #61
    PIT POSSE SOD

    GUNRACK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    1,887

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    795
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,056
    Thanked in
    614 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    You pathetic sub human....I pray you cant reproduce....

    my FDA company phone
    Top two biggest fags on ASF in no particular order:
    1.Poroit
    2.Poriot

  2. #62
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,997

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,887
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,002
    Thanked in
    2,265 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post
    Top two biggest fags on ASF in no particular order:
    1.Poroit
    2.Poriot
    I can't slip in there at 1.5?

  3. #63
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    12,995

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,572
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,139
    Thanked in
    1,950 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    i can't slip in there at 1.5?
    pcp

  4. #64
    Swollen Member

    Poirot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    5,699

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    479
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    846
    Thanked in
    583 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post
    Top two biggest fags on ASF in no particular order:
    1.Poroit
    2.Poriot
    Why haven't you Carradined yourself you loathsome, homely looking, low self esteem faget?
    Doesnt your 75 yr old sugar pappy love you enough?
    You still selling plasma for gear like you were crying about?
    How's that sweet ass 2001 Acura treating you?
    Still in the impound lot?
    Fuck me, quit stealing our oxygen.....end it now you fucking mouth breathing window licker...

    my FDA company phone

  5. #65
    PIT POSSE SOD

    GUNRACK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    1,887

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    795
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,056
    Thanked in
    614 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Top three biggest fags on ASF:
    1. Poroit
    2. Poroit
    3. Poroit

  6. #66
    Swollen Member

    Poirot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    5,699

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    479
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    846
    Thanked in
    583 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post
    Top three biggest fags on ASF:
    1. Poroit
    2. Poroit
    3. Poroit
    Living in your pea brain rent...fucking....free....

    my FDA company phone

  7. #67
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,559
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,724
    Thanked in
    1,180 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This is some good shit

  8. #68
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    lol docile like a hippo the animal thats responsible for the most human deaths ever lol to funny and dont speak for everyone since Paganini is one of my Favorited masters but will never be a "god"since he was rumoured to have sold his soul im glad tho cuz there will be something other then nigger noise and if hes playin the devils golden fiddle im sure any nigger playing his gangster crap will have thier head taken off by that instrument solid gold fiddle gotta be at least 500 lbs or more that guy must be ripped lol just for the record classical music is the fucking very best of music its seriously underrated and you can bet your ass that it inspired and still inspires and influences every artist thats worth picking up an instrument

  9. #69
    Senior Member

    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,644

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,013
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,302
    Thanked in
    862 Posts
    Rep Points
    1610886790

    Quote Originally Posted by kronilogiks View Post
    lol docile like a hippo the animal thats responsible for the most human deaths ever lol to funny and dont speak for everyone since Paganini is one of my Favorited masters but will never be a "god"since he was rumoured to have sold his soul im glad tho cuz there will be something other then nigger noise and if hes playin the devils golden fiddle im sure any nigger playing his gangster crap will have thier head taken off by that instrument solid gold fiddle gotta be at least 500 lbs or more that guy must be ripped lol just for the record classical music is the fucking very best of music its seriously underrated and you can bet your ass that it inspired and still inspires and influences every artist thats worth picking up an instrument
    You ever been incarcerated?

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  10. #70
    Swollen Member

    Poirot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    5,699

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    479
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    846
    Thanked in
    583 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kronilogiks View Post
    lol docile like a hippo the animal thats responsible for the most human deaths ever lol to funny and dont speak for everyone since Paganini is one of my Favorited masters but will never be a "god"since he was rumoured to have sold his soul im glad tho cuz there will be something other then nigger noise and if hes playin the devils golden fiddle im sure any nigger playing his gangster crap will have thier head taken off by that instrument solid gold fiddle gotta be at least 500 lbs or more that guy must be ripped lol just for the record classical music is the fucking very best of music its seriously underrated and you can bet your ass that it inspired and still inspires and influences every artist thats worth picking up an instrument
    I am entertained.....for once, you may continue. .

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. I Hate My Job / Working With Idiots
    By Multislacking in forum The Pit
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-19-2018, 10:11 PM
  2. Any more idiots?
    By Lokthan in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2017, 10:15 PM
  3. Facebook, at platform for idiots
    By heckler7 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-12-2015, 05:59 PM
  4. That Idiots in your gym
    By Liquidex in forum The Pit
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 01:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums