Craziest thing your child has done...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    Blew through a T intersection in the neighborhood just missing a house. Fortunately nobody was hurt.

LowT
    Your kid did this?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Your kid did this?

Yes. But I’m older so my “Kids” are 16, 19 and 24 and they are still doing crazy shit.

LowT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes. But I’m older so my “Kids” are 16, 19 and 24 and they are still doing crazy shit.

LowT
    Thats a nice BMW. If I had one, I probably wouldn't let any of my kids near it. I have a 24, 25 and 35 year old, but none of them live with me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Thats a nice BMW. If I had one, I probably wouldn't let any of my kids near it. I have a 24, 25 and 35 year old, but none of them live with me.

Your right. My wife said it was my fault and that teenagers wreck cars and she had no business driving a $100k car. My wife was out with the girls and I caved when my daughter asked to drive the convertible instead of her Hyundai.

A better pix. Underneath was destroyed by the ditch making it too expensive to fix.

Lowt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200111-174957_Gallery.jpg  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    374 Posts
    Rep Points

Your right. My wife said it was my fault and that teenagers wreck cars and she had no business driving a $100k car. My wife was out with the girls and I caved when my daughter asked to drive the convertible instead of her Hyundai.

A better pix. Underneath was destroyed by the ditch making it too expensive to fix.

Lowt
    Damn sorry to hear that bro!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,417 Posts
    Rep Points

Lowt
    So the real question is... what are you going to replace it with? And will they be able to drive that car?

That was a nice car, sorry to hear that. My daughter is not old enough to drive yet, but someday she is going to want to drive one of our cars and I will cave in and let her like I always do when my little girl bats her eyes and asks. Cars are replaceable, daughters are not. Hopefully you weren't too mad at her as it sounds like she wasn't hurt, which is truly all that matters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    374 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm sure insurance covered what the car was worth and hopefully he had gap protection to cover the rest.. then the insurance premium rise...eeek

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh, I replaced it.

Same exact car. I’ve had a lot of different cars and this by far is my fav. I grew up dirt poor and feel blessed to be able to have such a fine automobile. The options are unbelievable. What sucks is I just had it serviced for $2,300. Insurance doesn’t cover tune ups.

ps. Different color interior.

LowT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4A34A832-19C3-41B9-822A-CFAB0D4265A8.jpeg  

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,837 Posts
    Rep Points

When my oldest son was about 5, we were at the lake (crowded weekend afternoon) the kids (about 6 of them in our party) were all swimming, we were just off the shore eating, drinking and bullshitting. My son comes running over and blurts out, Daddy I have to pee! The port a potty are far enough away you cant even see them where we are hanging so i replied “just pee in the lake” he said “okay!” runs full blast over to the waters edge, stops just short of getting in the water, drops his shorts to his ankles and pees “in the lake”

not the craziest thing my kids have done by far but does give me a good chuckle even now lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Rep Points

My little one is only 2 and a half. So, nothing too crazy yet, but he is a handful and his personality says he will be causing a lot problems as he gets older. Must be payback for all the shit I put my parents through.
    Last week he decided to stick his hand down his pants after he pooped and smear some on the wall and door frame. Ran up to me and says "I write poop on the walls." I immediately was thinking WTF this is about to be a huge mess. Luckily, it was just a bit and an easy clean up. There was a brief moment were pure panic washed over me thinking there was poop in the carpet and walls everywhere.
    Also about a year ago I was putting the dishes away, and he says " Daddy, look at me!" I look over and he had reached into the dishwasher and was holding an 8 inch kitchen knife with a huge grin in his face, looking just like Chucky.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HPM3TAL View Post
    My little one is only 2 and a half. So, nothing too crazy yet, but he is a handful and his personality says he will be causing a lot problems as he gets older. Must be payback for all the shit I put my parents through.
    Last week he decided to stick his hand down his pants after he pooped and smear some on the wall and door frame. Ran up to me and says "I write poop on the walls." I immediately was thinking WTF this is about to be a huge mess. Luckily, it was just a bit and an easy clean up. There was a brief moment were pure panic washed over me thinking there was poop in the carpet and walls everywhere.
    Also about a year ago I was putting the dishes away, and he says " Daddy, look at me!" I look over and he had reached into the dishwasher and was holding an 8 inch kitchen knife with a huge grin in his face, looking just like Chucky.

Omg

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points

Took kids to indoor playground yesterday. It was a maze and chaotic.

I look over at one of my kids and he holding his bum. He had to poop but couldn’t move or find a way out.

Well he pooped his pants. I had to go in and up and get him. I take him to the bathroom and when we got there noticed it was gone!!!!!

I take his undies off, clean him and we got it to play. Then I notice a caution area with cones and smack dab in the middle of that is ! His poop

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thebear View Post

I look over at one of my kids and he holding his bum. He had to poop but couldn’t move or find a way out.

Well he pooped his pants. I had to go in and up and get him. I take him to the bathroom and when we got there noticed it was gone!!!!!

I take his undies off, clean him and we got it to play. Then I notice a caution area with cones and smack dab in the middle of that is ! His poop
    You and your little family need to stay indoors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,270 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thebear View Post

Does a bear shit in the woods? Yeah but the cubs shit on the playground... lol

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Biggaintime View Post
    You and your little family need to stay indoors

Right!