• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Respiratory illness

wwheeler500

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else had a problem with respiratory this season?
I been about to die with this shit.
Low energy no appetite apathetic lost 15 lbs over a few weeks.
Bright side is all the asthma like congestion I had since summer has cleared my lungs but left me in a state of weakness and feeling fraile.
Remedys,answers, what makes you guys feel better?

Sent from my LML414DL using Tapatalk

This stuff is going around this year. I used red kratom to combat the aches and pains and it also helped dry up my sinuses better than any OTC cold/flu medicine.

Yea multi I been thinking kratom is in a deficit.the shits killer this year and I been coughing up orange purple and green.
Augmentin and amoxicillin as well as pseudo have helped greatly

Warm tea w/honey

alka-seltzer severe cold n flu tabs in hot water

Claritin - d (for congestion)

rest and plenty of fluids/electrolytes

time

Netflix n chills

Yea multi I been thinking kratom is in a deficit.the shits killer this year and I been coughing up orange purple and green.
Augmentin and amoxicillin as well as pseudo have helped greatly

Kratom actually makes for a halfway pleasant hot tea. A little honey, maybe some lemon. GTG.

Netflix n chills

Truth. I binged a crap ton.

I had pneumonia for a week before I went to the dr. Been feeling like garbage. Tried to hit the gym lastnight and had to run to my car for my inhaler before I died from coughing!! See how today goes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everytime the weather goes up and down in the winter I have sinus issues. When I was working in a freezer environment I could clock it every 6 weeks sinus infection. Then it turned into bronchitis. Was miserable. Right now my left lung hurts like hell thanks to the stupid weather going up and down. I need to move to Arizona or the desert lol

Sorry to hear that man.
Stay hydrated and get some rest!

Drink like a fish. Eat like a pig. Sleep like a log.

That's what my doctor used to tell me whenever I got sick.

Yea I binged a little but goes deeper than that.
Had something like asthma (short of breath for months)...
Then boom it broke loose and I can breathe well just low energy levels and you all know the emotional shit that comes with that.
Using ginger/lemon tea, just took several grams of kratom that seems to have helped

IML Gear Cream!
Yea I took some Veitnam Kratom.
B youoom.
Felt better in an hour.
I know some symptoms were from the respiratory illness (went to er just before Christmas.) And the new years bash.)
I think Kratom could have been a major culprit as well.
Thoughts?you guys have bad withdrawals from 10+g 1-2× daily?

I know a couple guys who had walking pneumonia this past month. I finally developed a bad cough and chest pain last night because my girl has been sick, was tough this morning but feel a lot better now. I dont get sick but maybe once every 3-4 yrs and recover pretty quickly, I swear it's because I stopped taking antibiotics about 15yrs ago as I use to always get sinus infections. Hot brown liquor, lemon, honey and some canna oil works good.

I have had respiratory issues while on a cycle...and that happened to be my very first one 3 years ago. Started out as a cold then morphed into a life-threatening situation fast...took a trip to the ER to drain my lungs and get those Z-Paks to knock down that fire.

For some reason I find I become more susceptible to illness while on cycle. Wonder why???

Some AAS lower your immune system more than others....at least I think this is the case in my experience.

I have had respiratory issues while on a cycle...and that happened to be my very first one 3 years ago. Started out as a cold then morphed into a life-threatening situation fast...took a trip to the ER to drain my lungs and get those Z-Paks to knock down that fire.

For some reason I find I become more susceptible to illness while on cycle. Wonder why???

Some AAS lower your immune system more than others....at least I think this is the case in my experience.

I was running just test E then at 500mg along with proviron. Never had such major respiratory issues before I ran gear for the first time so yes I now see that AAS use can increase risk of illness or infection.

I too have had the bug on and off for 3-4 weeks. Been horizontal and in bed since last Friday. Daughter and wife as well since Monday night. All of us down, out, off work, and fire stick stuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres truth to this in my case also

10 days and lingering. Sucks!

Max

I think this is why I hate or at least don’t understand people who smoke. I have always had diminished lung capacity and sometimes great difficulty breathing. So when I see someone with likely once perfect lungs polluting them with cigarettes, it baffles me. It’s like having perfect hands and cutting a finger of systemically over the years. The difference of course being that you can work around a few missing fingers. Lungs are significantly more important.

It only takes a little bit of a lung cold to shut me down. Never smoked a single cigarette in my life. I just never understood it. But to each his own.

Back