• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Epstiens jail survailence now all deleted

Too pat to be coincidence. Cover up confirmed...

its almost like they are fucking with the public, like clinton smashing her phone and servers before giving them to the FBI. I bet they were like lets just delete it all what are they going to do about it?

But Mexico is corrupt...lol!

Unfucking believable.
This scumbag and his buddies got away with disgusting crimes. Makes me sick.

corruption is everywhere, but not as blatantly in your face as mexico, at least in my personal expirience
That’s my point I guess. Everyone talks about mexico being so corrupt but the only difference in corruption here vs. the USA is that benefiting from the corruption is accessible to everyone, not just the rich and famous.

Be a millionaire and get a DUI and you somehow don’t suffer like the Average Joe American.

Get pulled over drunk here and get out of it on the spot for $25..and drive yourself home.

Americans generally don’t understand corruption and bribery exists as a system in most parts of the world. We just feel we are on some moral high horse by refusing to accept it.

IML Gear Cream!
SMS: SERVICE ERROR 305:
Message delivery failed. Further messages will be charged to your account.

What a surprise lol

Back