• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mighty mice myostatin inhibitor

Pretty sharp daark.
Been wanting to try follistatin for a couple years.
Cost prohibitive

Sent from my LML414DL using Tapatalk

Follistatin 344:
For those who prefer to go the injection route, the typical dose is about 100 micrograms (mcg) per day for 10 to 30 days.
Many US companies offer Human Grade Follistatin 344 for upwards of $1000 for 1 mg {10 days worth}. While research peptide companies sell it for $99 for 1mg. What is the deal here?? So I did more research and it is very mysterious and their is almost zero evidence that shows that it works on a human other than some odd changes in organ and cell growth sides.

Human-grade follistatin is extremely expensive; costing more than $4,500 for just 1 milligram. Studies show that 1mg per kilo of bodyweight is needed. So an 80 kilo man would need 80mg total. They used 1mg for 5 days straight each month, then off for the other 25-26 days, then start again until they reached their total of 80mg for their lifetime. Supposedly once you have reached that Max dosage for your bodyweight; you are done. Although these are anecdotal reports done on animals{mice}. It is still extremely experimental and unknown to most as they are never receiving/getting true human grade follistatin 344. Most bodybuilders buy a research grade peptide on line. So the real question is....has anybody truly done follistatin 344 at the forum suggested doses or the true animal to human suggested dosage/protocol??

ANOTHER COMMON PEPTIDE; BUT IS IT??

ACE-031 Dosage and Usage
The ACE-031 results will not be favorable if you don’t take the right dosage. Dosages of ACE-031 range from 1-3 mg per kilogram of body weight in every week. If you take the correct dosage for your weight, you will get the results you wish to see come to life.
Roughly, an estimate of the human dose is 1.2 mg per kilogram. For a male who weighs 200 pounds, he approximately needs 360 micrograms to 108 milligrams. However, the dosage becomes expensive because with a half‐life of ten to fifteen days, and at fifty dollars per mg, ACE‐031 will cost $10,000 USD for a bodybuilder weighing 200 pounds.
Yet, it is recommended use for bodybuilders from peptide companies is very similar to fst344 : 100mcg a day for 10-30 days.

I am still very curious as to these peptides and if they are real and if they are effective. **I do know that GH and IGF1 lr3 are effective and they do work.

Max

Love to get sponsored log on these lol.

for now I use YK11.
I[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]t won't be so powerful but I will tell you ... not so bad at all.[/FONT]

for now I use YK11.
I[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]t won't be so powerful but I will tell you ... not so bad at all.[/FONT]
So yk11 is a good substitute for follistatin?

Back